Join me on Skype c:

Hello my dear readers.

I know that most of you think of me as a slow-ass writer. The thing is that I don't write slowly but rarely. Once I start writing I usually get a good 100 new words in a short while. If I were to write a whole evening, I'd probably be able to post a completely new 2000 words chapter! But first I'd have to remember and get in a mood to write. ... So today I'm going to try let you all help me write better and faster.

You see, not long ago I found out that when you're in a call, you can share your screen. In other words work together better.

So now I've got this hopefully awesome idea to bring all of my readers together in one big group (unless the different fandoms start fighting, then I'll break the fuckers up (yes, I will call you a fucker if you start hating on others)) and get you all to stimulate me to write and get in a big call and share my screen so you can help me out as well!

I've figured out a system using dice to decide what story to write randomly. If you don't like the story, don't want to join, then please just leave the call and go do something else, like get inspired and write yourself.

There are some rules of course:

1. I already talked about possible haters. If a lot of people start hating on each other for fandom reasons, then I'll make different groups. But if there's only a few people and for other reasons than fandom, then I will give you 3 warnings and then you're OUT

2. I accept ideas, but overall I've got this worked out in my mind so I will probably say no to your idea. It's not that your idea absolutely sucks balls (well maybe, but I'm not gonna say that c: ) but I just prefer mine and it's my story after all.

3. Enjoy and talk to each other about everything you want! This idea of mine is also to get people with the same interests connected to give the lot of you a whole lot of possible new friends!

4. Ask me anything. I can answer all kind of questions while I'm writing. I dunno, weird questions, tips, theories, etc. But I will not do weird dares like SHOW ME YOUR TITS or something XD.

If you want to join, please private message your skype/microsoft name to me.

I hope things are clear to you about this and if they're not, feel free to ask me!

Hope to see you all in a writing session c: