Part 4 - The Plan of the Strange Light

Shadow's p.o.v

"W-what are you?" I Asked.

"You mean who." Said the light. "O-oh s-sorry." I stuttered. "Let me guess." Said the Light. "You’re stuttering because you were almost dead there?" "N-no s-shit!" I stuttered. "B-but w-who are you?" "I can’t tell you." Said the light. "All I can say is that I’m here to help you." Luckily I stopped stuttering and I couldn't help but hoping. "Amy? Is that you?" I asked. "No, I’m not. Amy died." "Ohh…" I said in disappointment. "But you can revive her with one thing." It said. "What is it!" I yelled. "First of all," It started, "Blue must wake up. Wait a sec and I’ll get some water to throw on his head. That should wake him up!"

And so the Light travelled with the speed of light to get a bucket of water and was really in a second back and it threw it over Sonic's head.

"WATER, WATER, I CAN’T SWIM!!!" He yelled while waking up. When he saw us his face turned red out of shame. "Uhh…" He mumbled. "Don’t worry we won’t laugh at you." The Light said friendly. But I couldn’t help it. "Pffh… HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I couldn’t stop laughing so the Light went to get some water again and poured it on me this time. "Hey!" I yelled. "Not funny!" "Now you know how I felt." Sonic said to tease me. "Grrr…" I grunted. "I’m so gonna kill you."

After I said that I started to charge on sonic and a fight started. But before there where much and serious injuries:

"SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND SHADOW ‘ROBOTNIK’ THE HEDGEHOG STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW!!!" The Light suddenly said in such an anger that let the two boys stop and were in total shock because the light was very calm the whole time before. "I’m REALLY sorry about that! It’s against me to yell at other people in anger." It said. "You better be!" Sonic said pretty mad. "Keep calm blue boy!" I said trying to calm him down a little. "However." It started again. "All you need are the Chaos Emeralds, the Master Emerald and there was another thing." "Another thing?!" Sonic said. "Yes, another thing." Said it. "I just forgot what! But if you two start finding the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald then I’ll figure out what the last thing was." "Then I guess we have a plan!" I said. "Good luck guys!"