Chapter 15 - Epilogue

6 month have passed since the incident. Amy's true identity had spread like wild fire between Sonic co. and Amy got many, many visitors while she was in the hospital, most of them barging in shouting 'IS IT TRUE D:'. By now, Amy had made a full recovery and had much fun entertaining her friends with the powers she had.

This particular evening, Amy was sitting on a hill, gazing at the stars. That evening, Shadow came to join her. "Hey." He said and Amy's head shot up. "Hey!" She happily replied and Shadow sat down next to her. "Couldn't sleep?" He asked her. "Yup. You?" She asked in return. "Same." He replied. The next few moments were filled with a semi-awkward silence, until Shadow finally asked his question. "Say, Amy, would you... like... to go out... sometime? With me?" He carefully asked her. Amy turned her head and smiled. "Yeah, I'd like that."

The End

----------

Omg I finally finished this goddamn story XD

Well I hope you all enjoyed it. I did my best to give it a nice ending. Not much Shadamy, I know, sorry, but maybe something different was nice.

I do have to say that this is my least favourite own story, so if you liked this, try A Rose's Hidden Thorns. It's not very far yet, but with this one out of the way, I can give it more attention!

Enough praising my own shit.
Thank you so much for reading, really appreciated :)

Goodbye!
-ThePeaceluffer