Part 12 - Tousan = dad

Shadow's p.o.v

I follow Amy without her knowing. She then stopped in front of a big oak tree and placed her hand on it. Suddenly a portal appeared. Wait, isn't that a portal to the underworld?! How did she make that with no emeralds and what does she have to do there!

No p.o.v

Amy steppes through the portal and Shadow went after her. Once through the portal, Shadow saw that they were in an alleyway, but Amy was already walking, so she hasn't noticed Shadow yet. He couldn't see her so he stepped out of the alleyway to find Amy walking towards the castle. 'What the hell is she doing?! We just brought her back to life and she's already getting her self killed again!' Shadow just couldn't lay his finger on it. 'Mephiles was angry over something as well!'

Amy was going to walk past the guards, but they stopped her. "Miss, I'm afraid I can't let you through." The guard said. "Why not? I have to see him!" Amy protested and wanted to walk through again, but the guard pushed her back. "Miss, if you won't back away, I'm going to have to call reinforcements to take you away!" The guard shouted as Amy tried to push him away. "Please! Let me through! You don't understand! I'm his...." "GUARDS!!!" The guard cut Amy off and five other guards tried to keep her down. Amy fought back as hard as she could while she started to tear up. 'have to see him! have to see him! Please, don't want to hurt you! just have to see my-ACK!' She yelped as a guard hit her knees to make them fall. People now started to stop and watch as the pink hedgehog tried to get them of as she kept begging them, but she kept getting cut of by them when she tried to explain why.

Then an elderly grey female fox investigated the pink girl and gasped. "It can't be!" She mused. Those who heard it, apparently knew what she was talking about and did the same thing. "Don't tell me!" "Is she?" "It has to be!" "But how?" People kept continuing each other. Poor Shadow just couldn't understand.

<found out who truly am>

<have some unfinished business>

<To speak with someone haven't seen in while>

The three sentences kind of made sense. 'Don't tell me she's the reason why Mephiles is mad!' Shadow worried.

Then Amy started to falter under the guards. She tensed up, not wanting to do this. She balled her hand into a fist and it started to shake. 'Goddamnit! There's no other way! have to do it!' Amy yelled in her mind.

With one last thrust she got her head out of the mess, inhaled and screamed out the single word that made all the difference, what got everything to fit together and once she screamed it, everyone stiffened.

"TOUSAAAAAAAN!!!!"

-----------------------------------

Yeah I know, I could've just used Dad or Father, but screaming tousan just sounds better if you ask me.

Just 1-2 more chapters to go (I guess)