Chapter 34

{texting}
H:I can not beileve he said that to me.
T:I am so sorry. I did not expect that to turn upside down in a flash.
H:Why didnt you tell me he was going to be there.
T:I knew you wasnt going to come.
H:I need to speak to you in person.
T:Is it important because I have to be somewhere in an hour.
H:Just come please.

Tia pov
I can not beileve this girl right now. I know something is up. We have not spoken in so long and now she wants me to come by her. I know i was wrong with the DJ thing but she was wrong with what she did. I know I influenced her but wow this is low. I need to get dressed.

Me:(hears phone)Uhhhh.(picks it up) Hello?

??:Hi Is this Tia??

Me:Yes.....Why???

??:Its Tionne.

Me:Tionne?? Oh my. How are you??

Tionne:I am good. I really need to talk to someone.
Me:I am all ears. I will tell Heaven I will be a little late and-

Tionne:Its ok go. Just tell everybody I am safe and tell Davon that I have something very important to tell him.

Me:Tionne I promise I will do that. Just take of yourself ok.

Tionne:Ok bye Tia.(hangs up)

Me:I knew that was her voice but then it couldmt so i had to play dumb.

Valentine:How are you talking to??

Me:Nobody. I just have to make a few stops.

Tia Pov
I went to My dad house,I told Dj, I knew I should not have told Dallas but I did,I told Davon all I have to do is tell Heaven.

Heaven:Hi. Come in.

Tia:Kids go play in the room.

Heaven:Look I really need to talk to you.

Tia:I have to talk to you too. I feel I should go first.

Heaven:I think I should go because I need ro get this off my chest.

Tia:I have to tell you something you would like to hear so I should go first.

Heaven:But I invited you to my house to give you information so sit please.

Tia:This us very stupid that we are fighting over who should go first.

Heaven:Listen-(GCO)

Tia:Your mother called.(whispering)

Heaven:Please speak up because it sounded like you said my mother called.

Tia:Heaven, you know I dont studder. You know exactly what I said.

Heaven:If she so called then where is she?(in a doubting tone)

Tia:She didnt say but to tell everybody she is alright.

Heaven:I called you to get something off of my chest not to hear a fishing(other word) lie up in my house.

Tia:Girl I aint lie(getting annoyed) This is bull. I have zero time for this.

Heaven:Lemme just say what I have to say. Everytime I see you, we always have a problem. The same words I heard coming from your mouth was "Im sorry" or "Dont tell anybody". But I am tired of it. I always have to clean up your mess but not anymore. We havent talked to each other in six months but I have never heard you say such a lie like that ever. What I am saying is that I think it is best that We well I-(GCO)

Tia:Cut me off.

Heaven:Well, yeah.

Tia:You know what I'm gone.(shouts) VAL TWINS!!!!!(their nickname)

Valentine:Mom, I made this for you.

Tia:Thank you(gives faint smile) Guys, give Heather a big hug because it will be a while befire you see her again. I will explain when you are older ok. (after they give her a hug) Lets go guys.

TiaPOV
I cant beileve she did that. After all we have been through. She did not even beileve me about her mother but hey thats ok. I have other friends.