Christmas Dinner part two

Nicki:What?!

Tionne:What?! 

Dj:Damn!!

Chilli:Damn is correct. 

Heaven:What did you just say?

Tia:Look I am sorry but i had to-

Heaven:I cant belive you wouldmake up something like tha-

Tionne:She did not make this up.

Heaven:(fighting tears) I can not believe my own mother would do this to me.(leaving the table)

Donald:(firmvoice)Nobody is leaving my table. You guys are gonna settle this here right now.

Heaven:What kind of mother would let their own child have an abotion?

Tionne:The kind of mother that wants their child to grow up normal. 

Heaven:I am normal. 

Tionne:Being pregnant at fourteen is not fuqin normal. 

Heaven:(rolls eyes and folds arms) Well it looks like Im abnormal cause I am having this child no matter what you say.  

Davon:Watch that tone young lady.

Tionne:Let her nobody told her to have sex.

Heaven:Oh yes someone did. (looks at tia)

Tia:Sweetie, you chose to get juice. I said that you did not have to do it. I get juice all the time.  

Nicki:Hold on, wait. All of you guys are fourteen and you guys talking about juice.

Chilli:I know right.(changing the topic) So, anybody watch the premire of the slap on abc.

Tupac:Babe, this is not the time.

Chilli:Well, it is the time to get off the topic.

Tionne:No it is not. My daughter is fourteen and pregnant, she lives with her best friend's father and I do not even think he is going to be paying for two children.

Tia:He does not have to worry about my child. It is going up for adoption.

Tiffany:Well at least she is doing something smart.  

Tia:I am not the dumb one like Heaven. You guys need to hear her plan.

Dj:Talk girl.

Heaven:I am going to get a job like Amy on secret life of the american teenager. She made it through thick and thin and ended up marrying the father of her child.

Tionne:That is the stupidest idea ever. That is a made up show ok. Just give the child up or abortion.

Heaven:You are not going to make me chose.

Tionne:I am your mother and i say i will.

Chilli:Just stop talking about this. Tionne, let your daughter decide her decision and Heaven, nobody can help you and your situation. You wanted to long and you are even starting to show a bump so give up.

Dj:Heaven, we jeed to have a serious talk now. Can I be excused Donald? 

Donald:Sure.