The TALKS!!!!!! and Finding things out!!¡!!¡

Heaven:Mom I-

Tionne:I only came because Donald said that I might calm down seeing you but seeing you just making me sick.

Heaven:Mom I am sorry. I promise that I will never do anything like this again.

Tionne:(shouting)Do you hear your self? What the hell can you do about it? You promise you will never have another baby? Girl, you already did sh!t. Let me know if you have anything else up your sleeve.

Heaven:Mom, I can pledge not to marry,smoke, or have sex again. I Heaven Asia-

Tionne: Thats abother thing. I named you Heaven after the most wonderful place. When you were growing up, you were pleasent told the truth and everything a parent dreamed about in their child. But when you told me you were pregnant, I wanted to rename you Hell.

Heaven:(crying)Mom, please

Tionne:You already did the damage.(walks out of room)  Donald, WHEres the beer?

*In the other room*………  

Tia:So you dont have anything to say to me.

Tiffany: You girl please you are a ho3 thats all. 

Tia:Fine whatever you say like i care.

Tiffany:Tia, I thought that one day you would like me and show me love. I thought that we could be a happy family but no you just have to tell my mom and everybody on my side of the family the truth. You just have to have it ypur way but its notlike that anymore. I gove up. For crying out loud, YOUR FOURTEEN AND PREGNANT!!!!!!!(holds head)Why does everything happen to me? Why did I have to be your mother?Do you want to live here with your father and his "soon to be wife"? You know what dont answer. You have a nice life.(leaves the room mumbling) She is such a ho3.

*In the living room*

Donald:(on the phone)Baby, I thought i told you......Look, I'll tell you what, we can leave the girls with the house keeper while me and you go to the hotel........I know it does......Can I explain that later?......Look, I can hear them coming so I will call you later Love you.

Chilli:Who was that?

Donald:Nobody. What about you who was that you were speaking to? 

Chilli:Nobody.

Donald:This word nobody is really meaning somebody isnt it. 

Chilli:Maybe. What about you?

Donald:Maybe. So where is Tionne and Tiffany?

Chilli:Tionne is boxing in your exercise room and Tiffany is crying her eyes out.

Donald:The holidays are coming up and I want to have a dinner. Maybe you can invite your little fling and your son.

Chilli:What do you know about that?? 

Donald:I heard you guys on the phone. Nothing gets pass me Chilli. I know you heard me too. 

Chilli:So, she sounds nice and sweet. WHy would a nice man keep such a secret from a kind lady??

Donald:Chilli, you need to be quiet. My business is mine just like your business is to you. Dont take things to the next level with me. I have money and power what do you have??

Chilli:I have a wonderful son, boyfriend,, and money. I win because i have a family. Like a mom,dad,etc.

Donald:You are pushing it. I suggest you stop right there. You think you know me but you dont ok. I know everything there is to know about all of you so please just stop it.

Chilli:Dont ever thresten me Donald Williams ok. I am gone. Tionne!!!Tiffany!!! Lets go!!!! 

Tionne:I made a decision about my daughters baby.

Tiffany:What did you have in mind??

Tionne:She needs an abortion.

############################################################

Thats a great ending isnt it. There is gonna be a huge twist in this story coming soon so keep your eyes open.