I tried

Heaven POV

I can't beileve i forgot my own party. I am so glad we got my dress,shoes, and everything. I was feeling sick since yesterday. I think I know what is wrong with me. As I urinate on the stick, I get scared. The results are in. POSITIVE!!!!!!!

Tia:Why did you call me here? Your party is in 3 hours and you are here in the bathroom crying. Your mother is still shopping for your party. You need to-

Heaven:Im pregnant(whisper)

Tia:What(in shock)

Heaven:(a little louder)Im pregnant.

Tia:How?

Heaven:You know how. Remember the bathroom. I had to lie and tell my aunt that I didnt drink water thats why my mouth is dry.

Tia:It gets dry when you finish-

Heaven:I know. How are you not pregnant? You didnt even use a fu****g condom.

Tia:I am.

Heaven:My mom is ner going to let me hang with you ever again. How we gone take care of a baby?

Tia:Why are you asking me?

Heaven:Never mind. I want to keep this baby but what is my mother going to say.

Tia:Tiffany aint going to do a thing.

Heaven:I am telling my mom later.

Tia:Well whatever. I am telling her when I go home.

Tia POV

I am finally home. I see my Tiffanys car and a truck i never saw before. I am like what the frig.

Tia:I have some news Tiff. (shock)Dad. What are you doing here?

Donald:I beileve you have some news for the woman you ares upposed to call mom.

Tia:Never mind.

Donald:Talk. I dont have all day.

Tia:Im pregnant

Tiffany:Oh God(crying)Why did you do this to me?

Donald:(slaps tiffany)This is how you fu****g raise my daughter!!! 

Tiffany:Get out!!!!

Tia:You tell him tiff.

Tiffany:You too!!

Tia:What?!

Tiffany:I aint gonna be raising any baby in here no the two of you get out.

Tia:I will just live with dad.

Donald:No you are not. Do I look like i am paying for diapers,crib etc.

Tia:Where am I going to go? 

Chilly POV

I am going  to leave tonight with my son but its his decision cause he is sixteen.

Dj:Mom what are you doing?

Chilly:Your father is always drunk and Im tired of him coming home and introducing us to his "female assistants". I am leaving.

Dj:Thats just a few times.

Chilly:A few times?You think its a few times. I wait up til 2 in the morning every night for him to come home and its the same routine. He comes home every night drunk and abuses me!! I am leaving tonight and I am not waiting for him. You can come woih me or stay with Dallas.

Dj:I am staying.

Chilly:Fine. (Kissez himkn the cheek)I will see you soon.

Dallas:Where do you think you are going?

Chilly:Look. I am tired of you abusing me and coming home drunk with your zluts. I am leaving just like that.

Dallas:(slaps her then punches her)Where do you think you are going?

Chilly:(bleeding)I am going now.

Dallas: (grabs her and swings her around) Girl bring your ass.

Dj:(grabs Dallas and lins him to the wall)Go ma!!

Chilly:(runs and starts her car)