Part 24

Chilli:Are you crazy??

Donald:Tionne why would you do that to your child??

Tionne:First of all, CHilli you jad an abortion at 16.

Chilli:Yes 16. Not 14 That child is still a fragile little thang. You need to rethink this.

Tiffany:This is not Tionne's decision. Have you guys missed a mile in this whole situation??

Tionne:Tiffany, we have not missed a piece of information.

Tiffany:Yes you have giant piece of information.

Donald:Tiffany get to the point.

TIffany:Who is the father guys?

Tionne:Dam, I forgot that sh!t. What dumb az would do this to my daughter? I am going to that school and going to beat the-

Donald:Calm down Tionne. (calling girls from upstairs)Tia!!!! Heaven!!!!!

Tia:I am downstairs. What is the issue?

Heaven:(eating ice cream) I do not want to see this woman at all.

Donald:(holding Tionne back) Who are the fathers? Thats all we wanna know.

Tia:My father is happy for me and he is willing to provide even though he is 15. His name valentino.

Tiffany:VALENTINO!!!!!!

Donald:What about you Heaven?

Tionne:Her name is lucifer now.

Heaven:His name is...is..is Ke...Ke...Kevin.

Tionne:What!!!!!!

Donald:Ok girls back upstairs now.(girls are now upstairs) Ladies sit down on the sofa.(they sit down) We are going to take turns talking. First is Tiffany, Then Tionne, then Chilli. I will say when its time for you guys to talk.

Tiffany:Why Valentino?? Did you know his mama is a ho3?? She gets her money by stripping at night and tells him that she works at the hospital. She needs to come clean. Her son is a different story. He so dumb in school. He is 15 and in grade 7. Thats low.

Donald:Thank you Tiffany. Next is Tionne.

Tionne:TIffany, Valentino sounds like a guy Tia would be getting it with no offense by the way. Kevin was so sweet but then his parents got divorced. He started acting out bad.

Chilli:Wow yall life are going through lots of ups and downs. This a reason why we need to stick together. Tiffany, you should be our fourth sister.

Tionne:It would be nice having a fourth.

Tiffany:FOurth??

Chilli:Lisa is still with us. I remember when she burned this house down. When I got the call she was in jail, I wanted to come row her out.(getting teary eyed)Anyway we have been here long enough its time to go.

Tiffany:Thanks for inviting us.

Tionne:Yeh I really needed it.(they all walk out of the door)

Donald:(shouts)Dont forget the family dinner!!!!