Lisa Left Eye Lopes

Chilly:Girl you like honduras eh cause you are always going there.

Lisa:Chilly, I have done lots of crazt sh!t in the past. I need to relaz i am thirty and i cant get into any more trouble.

Tiane:Well, when you come back next week we will record our next album but we are gonna miss you.

Chilly:Oh thats your plane.

Lisa:Bye guys. I will see you guys next week l. Love yall.

Three days later......

Chilly:(snoring) why is somebody calling my house at this hour. Hello.....What !!!(starts to cry)......No!!!.....This cant be..... tell me the fuqin truth!!!.... i am not calling her to tell her......(crys till almost morning)

Tiane:(on the floor drinking) MOM!!!! Leave me alone i have to drink to get through this pain. (crying hysterically)

The day of the funeral

Chilly:I didnt even want to come.

Tiane:It was kind of funny how the security was trying to pry us from the coffin and the body.

Chilly:I just cant think of the good times because she was so special. My son was sad just looking at me being sad.

Tiane:I got drunk. My daughter asked why was i on the floor.

Chilly:Why did she have to go? Why that little b!tch of a boyfriend dallas die instead of(starts to cry ) Lisa.

Tiane(starts to ccry ) I know.