Now What

Chilly POV

It has been a decade since Lisa left. It was hard after then. We couldnt continue our album, we couldnt continue our contracts, we tried to replace her but there was no one like her. Tiane and I are still friends. Dallas and I got back together but its not working out. I have my own album and I am making the money in the house. Dallas needs to start working.

Chilly:(highlights in the newspaper) What about this?

Dallas:No. I am not interested.

Chilly:Look Dallas, I tried to help you find jobs but if you are not interested, I shouldn't be helping you at all.

Dallas:You better watch how you speak to me!

Chilly:Excuse me.

Dallas:You heard me! I am here taking care of your son while you partying and making money! Don't you think you could try and helpke find a job.

Chilly: What you think I been doing. Every job I see I ask you if you want to-

Dallas:Those are not jobs! Those are damn chores.

Chilly:How did producing music get a chore?

Dallas:I said I was not going back in that business!

Chilly:Where did you get this idea that I party? Just because i work late does not mean I party!

Dallas:Who said you could use this tone at me!

Chilly:And where did you get my son from? He is our son!

Dallas:Shut up! You are such a b!tch.(punches her) You need to have respect for the man of the house(slaps her)I am going to do what i do every night. Good night.

Chilly:(Lays on the floor crying) Why did he do this?

Tiane POV

My life have been like hell. My daughter was in an accident last week. I have to pay for surgery,therapy,and i have to do stuff for her. She has two broken legs.

Heaven:Dont tell my mom ok.

Tia:I wont even tell our squad.

############################################################

What do you this tiane daughter is doing. Vote and comment.