Chapter 35

DJ POV
I just heard about the fight between Tia and Heaven. I'm by Tia now talking with her. Heaven would be pissed if she knew Tia was here but she does not care about me anymore so who cares.

TIA:I told her some very important news and this is what i get.

Dj:You told your other friends??

TIA: HELL NO!!! They would kill her. Dj, you know my friends are from the hood why would you ask that??

Dj:Because well I am kinda mad with Heaven too. She has been actin' out since she had that baby and since her mom left. Well, my mom left too.

Tia: I heard about that and I am really sorry.

Dj:Its ok T. Listen, I think that you should talk to-(GCO)Excuse me lemme get the phone.

CONVO
Chilli: Hey D.

Dj:MOM?!?!?

Chilli:I am just checking on you and the family. How is Heaven?

Dj:She is umm well yeah well.

Chilli:Diamond?

Dj:Yeah well uhh she is great you know. She is just a little moody somedays thats all. I wanna talk to you about something.

Chilli:What about?

Dj:I know that Tupac died. Everybody knows mom. I dont even know what you thought trying to disconnect our cable.

Chilli:Thats not why I left.

Dj:I am worried mom(close to tears) Please come back.

Chilli:I just cant baby I'm sorry. Bye.
CONVO ENDS.

Dj:Do you mind leaving me alone please Tia.

Tia:Sure. (passes Diamond on way out) Hey girl

Diamond:Hey(closes door and notices Dj) Dj?? Baby?? What happen?? (notices Dj crying) Come here(she is comforting dj on the couch)

Tionne POV
Hounduras is so beautiful. I found out that Lisa had a daughter but died at birth. Why would she never tell me this? She used to tell me everything. I see why Lisa loved this place so much. I can not beilieve i left Davon just to clear my head. I told him I had to leave but this kind of messed up sh*t could ruin our marrige. (sigh) I hope my husband is alright.

Davon POV
This Bxtch swear think that I'm going to wait on her. I have become the biggest pimp since she left. I dont need Tionne to succeed. I have my own life now and ahead of me. This same Tionne not gonna know what hit her if she ever comes back.

*Meanwhile in Australia*
Chilli:(takes food) Thank you.

??:(taps her on shoulder) Chilli?

Chilli:(shocked): Dallas?

Dallas:Hi

Chilli starts lookin to escape but Dallas grabs her hand.

Dallas: I did not come her to cause trouble. I came to apologize for all of these years of neglet and abuse. I am not asking you to take me back but for forgiveness.

Chilli:Of course I forgive you but I can never forget what you said to me that day all those years ago. That really broke my spirit.

Dallas:I know and I am sorry. All i want right now is forgiveness and friendship.

Chilli:I forgive you but I have to think about being your friend.

*America*
Heaven: Tia??

Tia: Do not call my mother fuxking name girl. You better step those fake earrings from out my house.

Heaven:Anyway, just came to let you know that your mother called me looking for you. I do not care whether you dead or not but thats all.

Tia:Bye.(slams door and calls DJ)

*Convo* .
T:Hello?
D:Hey T. Whats up?
T:I wanna call my friends to jump her.
D:I am so in on it.
T:I need a favor tho.
D:What is it?
T:I need to find an object.
D:Describe it.
T:Its actually a plant that i lost.
D:Describe it.
T:You know what nevermind I will find it myself.(hangs up)

Davon:Tia!!!! Who were you on the phone with??

Tia:(scared)Nobody