What Now

Heaven:Girl you need to do something useful with your life.

Tia:(getting offended)Excuse me?

Heaven:Yeah you heard me.

Tia:First of all. You pregnant too ook. You aint even tell your mama you pregnant and your party was yesterday too. You shouldnt betelling me anything ok. I walking.  You got a ride why the hell you walking woth me any way.

Heaven:I am sorry. Its just that you moved out and where did you even sleep last night.

Tia:I found a matress in the bush.

Heaven:You are sleeping by me.

Tia:How girl. Dont forget that your mother dont play ajd if your grandmother is there she will just make you feel bad so we will be sleeping no where.

Heaven:You watch why would my grandma(sees her grandmother car) My grand mother is here.

Tia:Girl i will be waiting outside.

While outside.........

Donald:You need a ride.

Tia: Not from you.

Donald:So you just gon walk.

Tia:I could use a ride but i am waiting for Heather.

Donald:Fine then I will wait.

Tia:(goes into mercedes benz) This is nice.

Donald:This is hard work. I earned it. Her mother is actually letting her hang with you after the news. 

Tia:She is pregnant too.

Donald:You too are getting influenced and hanging out woth the wrong people. I suggest that you and her get counselling. I am going to schedule but you two have to tell everybody sorry. You and her need to see that you all put everybody in an awkward situation even the governor of our state.

Tia:Dad, I feel so guilty. I should get an abortion.

Donald:You aint ending no child's life ever in your life and you aint encouraging anybody to do an abortion. 

Tia:Yes sir.

Donald:Now that we understand each other lets grab dinner after your friend is finish.

Tia:I better check on them because I just heard a glass break.

Meanwhile inside.....

Heaven:Stop!!!

Faith:No. You are a stupid slut who is so selfish to think about her family and go and do buisness in the bathroom. We send you to school to learn. Look at your mother she is crying because of you. Get out (throws glass plate at her)

HEaven:No my mother or aunt wont let me leave.

Tionne:Get out of this house and out of this family.

Heaven:You dontmean that.

Tia:(opens door)Whats going on?

CHilli:We do mean that.

Heaven:Fine I will go.

Tia:Dad can you drive us to my place.

Donald:Where is it?

Tia:TAke  a left then you will see the first stop sign and we will follow the trail.

DOnald:(follows direction and followaz trail)Oh hell no(sees the matress door made out of bush and lots of found furniture) girl lets go your clothes from your mama and maybe your mama heaven. You guys are sleeping by me.

Bothe girls:yay!!