Birth Day Boy

I sat on the window sill as my mother made a cake downstairs for my birthday. Finally I was turning 19 today and I had not so many friends. So the common friends I had called were Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam. They were the only close friends of mine and had been with me since, I can't remember when.
I quickly finished my work and went downstairs to check on my cake.
"What are you doing down here, Hazza?" my mother asked me.
"Just checking the cake." I said. I peeked inside the oven to see a chocolate cake. It looked really delicious and luckily my father wasn't home. So it was going to be us friends and my mother was going to leave at around 5. So we had loads of time and we could have loads of fun.
I walked back to my room and switched on the tv. I started watching Mad Men and then my phone started ringing.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Hey, Haz. Can I come over now?" I recognized the voice instantly. It was Lou.
"Sure." i said into the phone and hung up.
I sat by the window sill, when suddenly someone knocked on my door.
"Hon, Louis' here." my mother said from the other side of the door.
"Okay let him in," i said, not getting up. The door suddenly burst open, revealing a shy Lou holding a gift.
"You didn't have to bring a gift, Lou." i said. And made him sit down on the bed.
"So, why'd you wanna come early?" i asked casually, ignoring my loud, thumping heart beat....
"Just wanted to see how the birthday boy was doing!" he replied.
Was it wrong to love someone who you loved? And when i asked my mother she said no, except i didn't tell her who the guy/girl was. I felt my cheeks turn red at this comment.
"Hon, your friends are here!" my mother shouted from the kitchen. Me and Lou walked downstairs. I opened the door and all the boys hugged me.
"Happy 19 B;Day, Hazza!" they all said.
I cut the cake and we all had it and my mother left the party after the cake was cut and everyone got something to eat. Luckily my sister wasn't home too! So me and the guys had the house to our selves. And my mother wasn't against us having beers, so i and Lou grabbed five for all of us.
We watched some random shows and also 'X-Factor'. After like three hours, that would be at around 10, the boys left except for Lou. He decided to stay behind and help me.
"So....your mom's going to be back when?" he asked.
"She said tomorrow morning. Since she has a night shift for work." i replied.
"And your sister?" he asked again.
"Why you wanna know?" i asked.
"Just like that...Why're you getting all judgy, man?" he asked, sweating.
"C'mon Lou, you know i was kidding." i said. "Let me make it up to you." i said, leaving the dishes. I pulled him closer to me, so that our faces were now inches apart. I softly placed my lips on his and secretly hoped he wouldn't push me away. And he didn't.
He kissed me back, asking for more. And at that moment, i realized for the first time that Lou liked me too. I pinned him up against the wall, and started grinding our crotches together. His hand slipped under my shirt and removed it.
I led him to my room, still kissing him. He was easy to carry, for me. I threw him on the bed and removed my jeans and he removed his jeans too, giving me easy access. I planted wet kissed down his thighs up to his torso and removed his shirt quickly.
I sucked at his sweet spot, making him moan loudly. When i looked into his eyes, i could see the wanting he craved. I crashed my lips on his and his hands went into my boxer briefs massaging my length, slowly and steadily and making me wet at the same time.
He pushed me down, making him in control of the situation. Well, he's a master at everything! He goes down and removes my boxer briefs and my length sprung out into the open. He slowly massages it with his hand and then puts it fully in his mouth.
In the dark, i see his head bobbing up and down. I feel the pressure build in the pit of my stomach and as i reach my climax i scream out Lou's name. He come's up to me and kisses me softly on my lips.
I roll us over, so that i am in control. I go down remove his boxers and repeat the same process. After i kiss him softly on his lips, he rips open a condom packet and rolls it onto his length. He rolls me over and enters me from behind.
I don't whimper a little bit 'cause i've done this once before and i don't feel the pain i've felt before, when i did it the first time. After a few thrusts, Lou comes into the condom, screaming my name loudly. He removes the condom and falls down next to me, trying to get a hold of his breath.