No Control PT 2

I saw myself at least a dozen times in the mirror 'til I finally decided that what I was wearing was fine. I had a couple of beers and then waited for Harry in front of the t.v. I thought he was ditch me last minute but apparently I was wrong.

After about 15secs. I heard the doorbell. I stumbled my way to the door. I took a few deep breaths and then opened the door and a stunning Harry Styles was standing there. He looked really hot in his black suit and tie.

"Hey."

Awkward silence. A little looking up and down.

"Hey."

Again awkward silence.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go."

"Okay."

And we walked in silence to his car. As we came, Harry opened the door for me.

"Thank you." I managed to say.

I got in and he shut the door. I put the seat belt and secured it and Harry got in from the other side and put his seat belt.

He took his car into the street and there was an awkward silence and sexual tension mixed in the air.

* * *
"Okay,thank you sir." The waiter said and left.

It seemed rather weird being out with a guy,on a date that too. If my mom ever found out she'd kill me.

I sat there sipping my cup of champagne and everything seemed so POSH, to say the least.
I waited for the waiter to bring the food as fast as possible.

"So..what do you do for a living?" He asked.

That seemed a rather weird topic to talk about but who the fuck am I to say?

"Ugh...I'm a uh...journalist."

"Oh. So what else?"

"What do you mean?" I asked kind of offended. I liked my job, not completely but I liked it the way it was.

"Nothing else. I meant if you did anything else for living apart from journalism?"

"Oh. Sorry,I didn't know that's what you meant. I work at a cologne store. "

"Okay." And on cue the waiter came in.

* * *
Harry pinned me up against the wall, kissing me roughly and pinning my hands above my head. His lips traveled to my jaw line, making me moan. His lips found their way to my neck and he started grinding into me.

I bit my lip, trying to control my moans. He traveled north and his lips found mine soon.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." He said into the kiss.

I obeyed his order. And soon his lips were on mine. He took us to his bedroom, I presumed, and threw me on the bed. His hands removed my coat and did the buttons of my shirt. I didn't even see him do it. When I opened my eyes, he was in his boxers and was unbuttoning his shirt.

Somehow I seemed fixed to my position. I didn't budge, and slowly he made his way to me. His lips found mine and again he pinned my hands above my head.

I wriggled underneath him, trying to free my wrists. But he seemed adamant. His lips moved south to my neck and worked their way to my waistline.

He unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, along with my boxers. He kissed me just above my happy trail. He move back north, making me moan under him.

"You have to stay still for what I'm about to do. And tell me if I hurt you or if it's too much.Okay?"

"Okay." I managed to say.

Suddenly I was lost for words. He got up from the bed and walked towards a huge closet. He opened it and removed something.

He came to the bed and stood there, looking at me.

"Your hands please." He said.

I moved them forward. He tied them with something soft. He tied them to the bed stand and soon I was trying to wriggle my hands free of them.

"Don't move or you'll hurt yourself. Understand?"

I nodded.

"I need to hear it."

"Yes, I understand." I said,

He bent down and kissed me on my lips.