The Boss

I sat in my office assorting some papers and signing some contracts. As i was signing one of them, someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." i said and looked up to see who it was.
"Mr.Styles is calling you to his office. Immediately." Zach said and walked out, thinking his job was over.
I assembled all the papers together and got up. I shut the door behind me and walked to his office. I took a few breaths before i went inside his office.
"May I come in, Sir?" i asked politely.
"You may." came the reply and i walked inside. And then he turned around and saw me standing there. I thought there was something wrong, 'cause he walked to the door and locked it.
"Sir, you wanted to see me." i said.
"Yes." was the reply.
And then i started feeling anxious and nervous. What was going to happen? Was he going to fire me? But why? I haven't even done something to get myself fired. Millions of things were going through my mind at the same time.
He walked towards me and looked at me, our faces inches apart. My heart was pounding inside my chest. It was like as though he could hear it. All my feelings came at once for him and I realized it was the wrong time for thinking about it. Or was it?
'Cause the next thing he did was place his lips on mine. It was weird in the beginning but then after a few kisses, i got comfortable. I opened my mouth granting his tongue full access to my mouth. His tongue explored every corner of my mouth, making me moan.
I bent down and unbuttoned his jeans. I looked up at him and he nodded in a 'yes' gesture. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down with his boxers. His huge length sprang out in an instant, making me hard too. I took his length in my hand and licked the tip. And slowly and teasingly i licked his whole length.
And out of nowhere (for him), i put his length in my mouth. He tugged at my hair lightly and threw his head back in pleasure. He moaned in a low voice but i could feel the intense heat in the room. I bobbed my head in and out and it felt like heaven.
"Lou, i'm gon-na..... cum....." he said and i felt a liquidy  substance in my mouth. It tasted sweet and sour at the same time and i gulped it. I stood up on my feet and left wet kisses on the corner of his mouth. I pulled him closer to me and inserted my tongue in his mouth, making him moan loudly.
He led us to his desk and cleared it all. He unzipped my jeans and made me bend down on his desk. He slowly entered me from behind. I felt a stinging feeling in my arse, like never before.
"Just tell me when to stop, Lou." he said and slowly entered me completely.
He continued thrusting, but slowly. When groans started escaping my mouth, he started thrusting faster and faster. He tugged at my hair from behind, and his other hand rested on my waist. He thruster faster and faster and i screamed his name out loud.
I just hoped that no one heard it. "HAAAAARRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" i screamed.
"Shhhhhh........ They might hear you." he said and his pace started decreasing.
No, i didn't want this to stop. This was good, it was something i had never experienced before. But it felt perfect. And when i thought it was over, i felt him cum inside me. And i threw my head back. After he removed his length from my arse, i turned around.
Before i could do anything, he pushed me against the table and kissed me roughly on my lips.
"I've always wanted to fuck you on this table." he said and kissed my jaw. He removed my shirt and laid me down on the table, laying down on top of me. It felt like years since i'd ever done this. I've done this with my ex-boss and ex-girlfriend. Who was also a boss at another firm.
He left wet kisses down my torso and started rubbing my hard length. He took it all in his mouth and his head bobbed up and down. I pulled at his hair, feeling the calm sensation in the pit of my stomach. But i didn't say anything. I moaned his name and then came into his mouth. He gulped it down.
"Delicious." he said and came back up. He kissed me slowly on my mouth. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Who's it?" Harry asked.
"Annie." came the British voice from the other side. We quickly got down from the table and wore our clothes He assembled all the things back on his table.
I opened the door and faked a conversation.
"Okay, sir. Thank you. We should do this sometime soon." i said and walked out and Annie stared as i walked out of there.
"So what's it?" i heard Harry ask Annie.
My heart was pounding in my chest and it was a heart beat of satisfaction and that no one caught us. It was like, i wanted to do this forever with only this man. He was my life, my everything.