Sleepover at Lou's PT 3

I talked over and over about the sleepover in my head. Finally i gathered the courage to go and ask mum. I walked down the steps and into the kitchen just to find my mum engrossed in cooking. I went and sat on the barstool. My mother looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"What's the matter?" she asked, patiently.
"Oh...Well, can I go over to Lou's, for like a...a....sleep over." i managed to say. I decided to inhale a few times adn then I opened my eyes and my mother's response stunned me.
"Sure, Hazza."
"Really?" i asked, my jaw fallen to the floor.
"Yeah, i mean not such a big harm is it? He's just next door." she said and got back to her work. And then suddenly I remembered that Lou's mom wasn't going to be home, at least that's what he told me. So we were really lucky and we also had his house to ourselves. Lucky us! I thought to myself.
I ran upstairs and messaged Lou. Seconds later came his reply.
Louis: Great! And I told you your mother would say yes...
Harry: Okay.
Louis: What's the matter?
Harry: Nothing...Just a surprise for you... ;)
Louis: What surprise?
Harry: You've gotta wait for it till I come over.
Louis: But I can't and you know that. It'll keep eating me away!
Harry: That's what I want, babe... :*
And i kept my phone aside and threw myself on the bed. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.
* * *
"Harry, Hazza. Get up." i could hear my mother faintly.
"Huh?" i said.
"It's 6:30 in the evening....Don't you have to go?" she asked.
"What?!" i said and jerked awake.
I quickly got out of bed and wore my jeans and shirt. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth but i didn't comb my hair 'cause then they'd become all straight and i didn't like it that way.
I walked down the steps and there it was, my "sleep over" bag, as my mother said. She always us-me and my sister- to be well equipped with things. And then I remembered Lou's surprise. I took the bag up to my room and took my "surprise" and came running down the stairs.
"I thought you'd left." my mother said as i wore my shoes.
"No." i said and stood, pulling my shirt. I kissed her and by the time I left it was 7. So I was partially on time. I took the bag and suddenly it didn't feel all that heavy. I shut the door behind me and walked over to Lou's porch.
I rang the bell and waited there for a few minutes till he opened the door.
"Hey, Hazza." he said and opened the door for me to come in.
"Hey, Lou." i said.
I walked inside and suddenly his house felt too big for two people. "My room's upstairs, as you know." he said, taking my bag.
I followed him as he entered the room and put the bag on the floor. He sat by the bed and just stared at something. And then suddenly he turned to face me.
"What's my surprise?" he asked me.
"Why are you so eager? Patience, Lou." i said and went downstairs to his kitchen.
"What do you want?" Lou asked, taking me by surprise.
"Something to eat." i said and he walked over to the fridge and removed a huge tray of lasgna. I licked my lips in hunger and Lou walked over to the microwave and warmed it up. We sat in front of the t.v. and watched some shitty t.v. serial.
"I'm so full." Lou said.
"You should be." i said.
He looked at me, shocked. "What do you mean?"
"Well, you'll need the energy for your surprise." i said and go to the kitchen and put my fork in the sink. He followed me and like a puppy was in the room with me, alone. I shut the door behind him and locked it. He looked at me, pondering on what I was going to do...
"Don't worry. No one will hear you." i say and instruct him to remove his shirt and trousers.
"Lay down on the bed." i order. He listens and lays down. I walk over to my back pack and open it, revealing feather black handcuffs. I walked over to him and his eyes widdened at the sight of them.
"That is my surprise?" he asked, a slight of excitment in his voice.
"Yes." i say and take his hands and cuff them to the bed post.
"Now stay still. Okay Lou?" i said, unsure if he would. He seemed rather happy than sad or anything else. This was the first time I was actually doing this with a guy and with Lou. He seemed relaxed and calmed unlike my other girlfriends.
I wonder if it would hurt him, even though he's a guy. Luckily he'd removed his shirt, so it was an easy acess to his bare chest. I bent down and kissed his neck. Coming down to his collar bone, i sucked at it softly leaving a love bite.
I went lower and kissed his chest and went north. I tugged at the hem of his pants and he looked down at me assuringly. I removed it and his length sprung free from the pants. I could feel the bulge in his pants but i'd thought he'd been wearing boxers. But good he wasn't.
I took his length in my mouth and licked the tip. Slowly and in a tortorous way i licked his length all the way to his testicles. I took his length fully in my mouth and thrusted slowly at first. With each thrust I gained speed. Louis arched his back and shut his eyes tightly, making me aware that he was going to come soon.
After a few more thrusts, he came into my mouth. I had all of him.
"Hmmm....you taste heavenly." i said and leave a trail of wet kisses on his torso. I hover above his lips and he crashes his lips onto mine, pulling me down.
"So eager, huh?" i say after we break the kiss. I push him down on the bed and remove my shirt and boxers. I walk over to the bed post and un-cuff him. He frees his wrist and rubs them, looking at the marks left.
He looks at me and smirks. I climb back on the bed and kiss him, pushing him back down.
"Turn on your stomach." i demand. And he does as i say. "Okay, so this is going to hurt. But if you don't like it then say. We will stop it then and there. Okay?" i ask.
"Yeah." he replies and braces himself for what's to come next. I adjust myself at his opening. I grab a bottle of lubricant and squirt some on my hand. I rub my hands together and slowly enter one finger. He whimpers a little bit and i stop.
"Do you want me to stop?" i ask deamanding.
"No, Harry." he replies and i continue. I enter another finger and he moans out louder than before.
"Okay, now i'm going to enter myself." i say after removing my fingers.
I squirt some lubricant on my hand and then apply it on my length, slowly rubbing it and pleasuring myself. I slowly enter myself into Louis and he whimpers. I stop in the middle letting him adjust to my size.
I continue and thrust myself completely into him and he yelps. I stop and then slowly thrust myself again. He moans this time and i continue thrusting. As i continue, Lou moans and moans.
"H-HARRRYYYY!!!
OH GOD RIGHT THERE!!!" he screams.
I feel myself at the edge and slowly come into him. As i release myself into him, i throw my head back in pleasure. After I'm done, i come out of him and lie down on top of him.
Our breath ragged and he smelt absolutely amazing. I kiss him at the back of his ear. Slowly our heart beats and breathing rythm matches. I fall down next to him and feel the cold yet warm sheets touch my backside.
"I love you, Lou." i say and plant a soft kiss on his lips which he returns.
"I love you too, Hazza." he says and his head rests on my chest. His head bobs up and down with my chest rising.