The Last Goodbyee

It had been weeks since Louis was ranting about moving to LA. And finally the day had come when he was moving. I could literally feel my heart break into a million pieces. Pieces that no one could fix. And the only person who could do so was Louis. And unfortunately, he was leaving.
It had been over a month and i hadn't even said good bye to Lou when he'd left. He'd said goodbye to everyone except me because i was in a bar getting drunk. Everytime i thought about it, my heart would skip a beat. Was it really happening? Did Lou really leave for college to LA?
That day, i sat in the bar, drinking beer. And then someone came and sat down next to me. I didn't have the energy to lift my head up and see who it was.
"I'd like to have what this gentleman is having!" said a familiar voice.
I turned to see the once upon a time, my best friend, Louis. I got up from my seat and hugged him tightly till he was unable to breathe!
"So, how are ya holding up, Styles?" he asked me, having no regrets about LA.
"Well, actually i should be asking you that!" i said sarcastically.
"Yeah well, it was really great, except for the girls who were throwing themselves at me!" he said and started laughing and so did i.
It was just something about him that made me laugh at his lame sentence but either ways it wasn't that funny. My heart was racing and my tummy was turning into knots. This was really happening. I couldn't believe my best friend was back.
And we were still best friends. Our friendship hadn't dissovled just because he was moving to LA. We talked for a bit and then decided to go over to Lou's house.
"Hello, Harry!" Lou's mother said cheerily.
"Hey, Ms. Tomlinson!" i said and then remembered she's not a Tomlinson anymore but didn't make sense correcting myself. I sat down at his study table, where once the two of us sat there and studied together.
Lou stood at the door and didn't say a word. We had a really awkward silence thingy. I stood up and walked up to him and out of the blue, he pulled me to him, his lips crashing onto mine. It felt like the world coming back to its original place.
After we broke the kiss, i stood there for a moment, grasping all that i could. And then i kissed him back, because i had feelings for him and not because he kissed me too. And then he slammed the door shut. And all i could think about was "Will his mother hear us?"
Of course she wouldn't. These were just some stupid things i always thought about. Negatives, i should say. Okay, going back to the room and us.
He kissed me roughly, pushing me down on the bed. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and i removed mine. He came down on me, our crotches grinding together, making me moan into the kiss. He was the only one who turned me on.
I could feel myself getting wet through the boxers. And it was the most perfect thing, except that Lou's mother knocked on the door and we had to wear all our clothes and go for lunch downstairs. And the worst part was that, she was waiting for us outside.