No Control Pt1

"Yeah, the regular Jason." I said sitting on the barstool.

"Okay, Mr.Tomlinson." Jason said and got back to work.

"And quit calling me Mr. Tomlinson, I'm Louis. L-O-U-I-S." i spelt it out for him. He always did this. He's too used to saying it.

"Okay, Louis. Sir."

"Gosh. Will you ever?"

"Nah." he said, smirking.

He quickly made my coffee and handed it over to me.

"Thanks, Jason." i said and stood up. I turned around and in that moment something really great happened to me, something I don't really regret.

And on top of that, I spilled all the coffee on myself just because this stupid dick couldn't see where he was walking.

Then there was this awkward silence that followed. We stood there and just stared at each other. He said nothing and nor did i. It was crazy, his hazel green eyes looking into my blue eyes. It seemed like fate and that I had suddenly met the love of my life. The one I'd been waiting for my entire life and now here he was standing in front of me.

I turned around and grabbed a pair of tissues and started wiping off the coffee from my favorite shirt.

"Sorry." He mumbled and he too grabbed a few tissues and wiped the coffee off my shirt.

Though I couldn't Blane him 'cause he seemed so innocent. But I knew what he did was not on purpose.

"It's okay." I said after I was done with wiping my shirt.

I quickly placed the coffee on the counter and rushed to the restroom. Crazy enough but it was empty. Not many people were there, so I removed my shirt and washed it lightly where the coffee stain was and put it under the hand drier.

And when it was half way done, the door opened and startled me. It was the curly-haired, green-eyed boy from outside.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did outside. I had many things on my mind and I also didn't mean to ruin your favorite shirt." And that took me by surprise.

"How did you know it was my favorite shirt?"

"Well, over here no one really washes their shirt in here until and unless it's one of their favorite." He said a smirk creeping across his lips.

Great, I didn't even know this much about this place. It's not my fault too I'd just moved here a week ago. Only because my mother insisted me on moving down here cause it's closer to her. I guess, 'cause that's what she told me.

"Well that's something new. I'm Louis." I said.

"Harry." He said politely and shook my hand.

"Do you want to come over and do something about that shirt?" He asked politely.

I wasn't quite sure about that and it was like as though he read my mind.

"It's okay,I won't do anything to you." And that was that.

"Okay, sure. Why not?" I said jokingly.

He took me to his car which was a BMW and it was so fucking cool.

He hovered over me, and then dipped his head, taking me completely. Thank god for the tinted windows. This was the first time I was actually having sex in a car. He bobbed his head up and down, making me groan and squirm underneath him because of all the pleasure.

I foster his hair lightly, making him moan. I felt myself on the verge of cumming and u shuddered and let go. He had me completely, wiping the corners of his mouth.

He kissed me on my lips and I pushed my tongue passed his lips, tasting myself.

"You taste mighty fine, Louis." He said, making me turn crimson.

"Tonight we're going to do something more...kinky." He said making me wonder what type of kinky stuff did he mean.

"Be ready by eight." He said and we lay there cuddling, for a while, I think.