Fuck Me, Daddy..

His kisses were sloppy as they trailed down my body. His weight pushed me into the mattress. My fingers were tangled in his curly hair. They were soft against my hand. I arched my back as his tongue traveled lower.
He slowly took me in his mouth, circling the tip of my length with his tongue. His head bobbed up and down and just looking at him like that made me go crazy. His hand rested on my stomach. My breath hitched looking at him like that.
My mind was racing but i knew i wanted this. I wanted this only with him. I shuddered under him and came in his mouth, my hands fisting the bed sheets. He licked all of me and left wet kisses on my torso.
He bit my earlobe earning a moan from me. I could feel his hard length against my thigh. His lips found mine and he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth, making me tug at his hair lightly.
He slowly entered me, holding me down; his lips still connected to mine to keep me from screaming.
I was still getting used to his size. He was way to big for me. But i liked it. He filled me completely. My hands traveled from his back, stroking his hair lightly to his biceps.
His firm biceps. My nails dug into his skin, making him moan. He thrusted hard inside me, making my grip on his biceps tighter.
"Fuck me."
"Oh, Daddy....Yeah, right there Daddy!"
"Fuck me, Daddy!" i screamed out. I felt him shudder and release himself into me.
His juices filled the whole of me, making me harder. He continued thrusting inside me. His body's rhythm matching my heart beat. His pace slowed down and finally he collapsed on top of me.
His weight pushing me into the mattress. I let my hand stroke his hair. He was beautiful and everything.
And most importantly, he was Mine.