Late Night in The Parking Lot

"Will anyone say anything if i do something?" Louis asked me, as we both sat silent in the car.
"Do what?" I asked Lou.
"Do this." Lou said and pressed his lips against mine. He didn't know what was going on but the heat was being built by the moment. I kissed Lou back with the same passion and force. I couldn't believe this was happening.
This was a dream come true for me. Lou's hand traveled to my thigh and I felt my length go hard. There's always a first time for everything. I thought. By now, his hand slowly unbuttoned my shirt and i could feel his warm hands on my chest, sending goosebumps down my spine.
He removed my shirt, his lips still on mine. He pushed me slowly and i laid down on the seat. He climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck softly. Leaving wet kissed down my collar bone. Was this really happening? Or was i in a dream? These were questions that could never be answered.
Suddenly i felt his hand on my hard length. He smirked and put his shirt above his head. I looked at his abs and ran my fingers over them. This was real. This wasn't just a dream. It was really happening. And i was falling in love with Lou every second he laid his hand or lips or any other body part on me.
He again kissed me and his hand went down to my jeans zipper. He opened the button and unzipped my jeans rather slowly. I quickly removed them and threw them in the back of the car. I pulled him down and pressed my lips against his. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and removed them.
I pulled him closer to me, my hands snaking behind his neck. I lightly pulled at his hair as his tongue brushed my upper lip. I teased him a little bit as he asked me for entry but then he grinded into me lightly making me moan. He got his chance and entered his tongue in my mouth, exploring each and every part.
But when i thought the grinding had stopped, he continued it. I felt myself getting wet. I pushed him to the other side, so that now i was on top of him. His hands went inside my boxers and started rubbing my hard length. I bent down and kissed his collar bone and the rest of the way up.
My heart was thumping inside my chest. It was like as though it was the end of the world. I sat up for a moment and removed my boxers and his too. I could literally feel the heat build up in the car. I pushed him back on the seat and bent down, sucking on his sweet spot.
He tried controlling his moans but failed. I kissed him softly and then roughly on his lips, leaving a bite mark on the corner of his mouth. He looked up at me with lust in his eyes. This was the first time we both had been together-NAKED.
I slipped my hand behind his back, turning him over. He bent down doggy style and i shuffled through my jeans pockets till i finally found the condom packet. I ripped it open and rolled it on my length.
And then i slowly entered him. He whimpered and i stopped.
"Lou, if you want i can stop." i said.
"No, continue." he said.
I repeated the same. When i entered a little more in him, he whimpered, so i stopped. I repeated this till he felt comfortable enough. And then, i trusted in him. Faster and faster by the minute.
"OHHH..... HAARRRRRRYYYY!!!" he screamed.
I pulled at his hair, making him moan even louder. I couldn't control myself till i felt i was at the edge.
"Lou, i'm gonna cum." i said and within seconds came into the condom. I laid down beside him, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to myself.
I unrolled the condom and threw it on the floor of the car. It seemed to drain all the energy out of me. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep within seconds. I heard his faint whisper, "I Love You, Haz. Forever."