Everything Is Magic

I sat up in bed as Louis entered the room, only in his towel. He was luckily getting ready for a wash early morning.I looked at him, as he walked from one corner of the room to the other without even noticing me. He took his time in assorting through all his clothes and then he realized i was looking at him the whole time. He walked up to me and kissed me on my cheek.
Before he could get up and leave, i pulled him down on the bed by his wrists. It's not wrong in loving your boyfriend. Well, it's been over a month and Management still hasn't found out about us, except for the boys, and we'd all like to keep it that way. No one knowing or saying anything to anyone. So practically, it's just the two of us and our hotel room.
I pulled him in for a deep kiss, a kiss he just couldn't resist. His right hand slipped behind my neck and the other one tangled its fingers in my hair, pulling it lightly. My left hand slips behind his back and i pull him closer to me and my right hand slowly opens the towel.
"Hazza." he says but does not let go of me.
"Yes, Lou?" i ask innocently.
He looks at me and then ignores all the things i've been doing. He stands up, letting the towel drop to the floor and sits on my lap. Suddenly he pushed me to the bed and bent down, kissing me passionately. This was the first time that Lou, literally the first time that Lou had been this stubborn on having sex. Early morning.
He went down kissing my jaw, my neck and then he sweetly sucked on my collar bone, making me moan out loud. I pulled at his hair, feeling the pleasure he was giving me. He started grinding himself into me.
"OH GOD LOUUU....
YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM ALREADY." i said. He looked into my eyes and i saw a smirk creep across his face. As he continued grinding himself, i threw my head back on the bed in pleasure. He continued grinding in me and i found my chance of flipping the two of us over.
"Now I'M incharge." i said and i could feel his length touching my thigh, and making me go harder all the more. I continued taking the pleasure he had been taking for the past ten minutes. I bend down, planting a long, soft and passionate kiss on Lou's lips. My hand went down to his chest, resting there and then slowly going lower.
As i reached his length, he gasped and moaned into the kiss. I took it in my hand and slowly started rubbing. Slowly at first, then i increased my pace. As he threw his head back in pleasure, i looked deep into his eyes and a smile crept on my face. I placed my other hand on his chest, and i could feel his heart beat. It was beating like as though it were a race car.
I continued to rub his length and he said in a low tone, "Hazza... I-I'm gonna... cu-cu-cum..." he said and i felt the liquid ooz out on my hand. I licked my hand and i saw the sweat trickle down Lou's forehead.
"We're so not done." i say and grab a lubricant from the bed stand. But i don't use it. I keep it on the side and go lower, taking Lou's length in my hand. I teasingly lick the tip of it and then take as much of him as i could. His fingers tangle in my hair and pull at them. My head bobs up and down and for extr help, Lou pushes his hips up and makes me take his length completely in my mouth.
He does that three times and then stops. And then Lou pulls at my hair a little too much and i let him cum into my mouth, gulping everything.
"Mhhhhmmmm.... DELICIOUS." i say and leave wet kisses down his thighs and torso. As i plant a kiss on his lips, he turns us over, so that now he's on top of me.
"My turn!!" he says excitedly. He kisses me roughly, making me moan into the kiss. I grab his ass and squeeze them. He stops kissing me and looks at me, lust in his eyes. He flips me over, so that now i'm lying down flat on my stomach.
"You need to kneel, Hazza." he says. He grabs the lubricant from the bed stand and applies it on his length. As i get to my knees, he kisses the back of my neck, sending chills down my entire back. He slowly enters me and then thrusts in and out of me.
As he nears me, he nibbles at my ear from the back and then before i can do anything, he thrusts out. He repeats this like a million times before his climax. As he comes out of me, i push him down on the bed and kiss him roughly. I go a little lower, to his neck and suck at his sweet spot making sure i leave a love bite.
"Oh gosh Haz." he moans out lowly. I take my chance and enter him. He lifts up his legs and wrap them around my waist. I thrust in and out and in and out. He kissed me, his tongue brushing my lower lip, making me moan and granting him free access to my mouth.
He takes his chance and lets his tongue explore my mouth. I moan a little louder than the last time, and i slowly reach my climax. He throws his head back in pleasure and i kiss his neck and slowly remove my length from him.
I cuff his arms to the bed and tie a satin cloth on his eyes.
"What's goin' on Haz?"he asks.
"Just a surprise." i say and slowly climb on the bed.
I take the whip and not to strongly, strike his chest. He moans out loudly and i knew he would. He mostly likes all this stuff and i was sure he would like it too. I do it three four times before falling next to him and uncuffing him.
"When'd you find out-"
"Oh, i already knew about it, Lou. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me." i say.
"I love oyu, Haz."
" I know."i say, jokingly.
"He gets up and looks at me.
"Okay. I do too. I love you too, Lou." i say and peck his lips.
"Well, everthing's magic when i'm with you." i say to myself.
"What?" he asks.
"Nothing."