Somebody To You

I sat in the front row of our stupid workshop that a really stupid, lame ass person was giving. He went on and on about some random shit and well, I didn't really give a fuck to what he said. After like half and hour his random tantrums and his workshop our teacher let us go. And thank god it was at the end of the day and not the beginning.
I went back home and sat on the barstool in my huge home, well my father was a billionaire so he kind of bought a house that was a mansion, to show it off to everyone. Except that I didn't. I was deeply thinking about something when suddenly the door to the house opened.
"Um...your dad let me in." Louis said nervously. Obviously, since no one knew that we were dating. Except for my dad who had no problem with it.
"It's okay." i said and motioned for him to come next to me.
He walked over to me nervously.
"MY dad won't come in. Don't worry." i said and pulled him in, our foreheads touching. I bought his face closer to mine and kissed him passionately. It's been such a long time since I'd done that.
"Hmm... you've been having chocolate fudge." i said into the kiss.
"Yeah." he said.
"Let's go to my room." i said and got up from the chair, taking him with me.
He stumbled behind till we entered the room. When I turned around to face Lou, he'd already taken off his shirt and was standing there. I removed my shirt too and locked the door behind him.
I pulled him closer to me, my hand resting on the small of his back. He started grinding into me, making me moan into the kiss.
"Gosh, Lou." i said and he pushed me to the bed.
He climbed on top of me, straddling me.
"We're gonna have so much of fun!" he said and bent down, kissing me and fisting my hair.