1.

Graduation/Welcome Home

College has been like a roller coaster for Missouri. When young, Misty didn't know all the things that would of been thrown at her in the college world. She had truly had some up and downs. Even some hard times with just everything you deal with in college. Graduating from college, Misty sure has doubted herself. She knew she was going to graduate but something just made her mind think that she wasn't, just how she felt before her high school graduation.

Walking across the stage when her name was called, Misty felt like she was now the woman her parents raised her to be. The woman she knew she could be for her younger siblings and set a great example for the twins. Her teenage years has flew out the window and doing the things she once did would remain in the past and stay in the past. Misty has her whole life ahead of her and promised herself not to ever go back to her old ways unless someone tempts to push her to that limit. Other than that, she's now a maturer, strong and beautiful woman. Who is officially no longer in school.

Once the ceremony was all over, everyone was so eager to see Misty as well as she was. It's been too damn long since they've seen one another, and this day just couldn't get any better. After walking out the Arena, Misty spotted her family looking around as she smiled, sprinting towards them. They didn't even noticed she was headed towards them, until Chantelle screamed being all dramatic.

"Misty!" She screamed as Misty damn near knocked her down hugging her.

"Daddy, oh my God" she teared up going to hug Murda. He grabbed her and hugged her like it was his last.

"Damn baby girl, look at you" he smirked seeing how beautiful his daughter is and how much she looked like Malaysia.

"She ain't all that" Rell joked pulling her from Murda and hugging her, kissing the top of her head as she smiled.

She looked around to see three other people missing. She frowned looking towards her dad.

"Where's E, Nate and Jay?" She asked as everyone looked at each other, opening their mouths to speak but nothing came out.

"Dad?" She looked at him as he rubbed both hands together.

"They had to stay with the kids, but trust me they wanted to be here baby girl" he said as I nodded feeling a type of way.

I mean she at least thought her best friend would of came and seen her walk. But she understood, he has kids now. But, Nate? He didn't. She thought as she just shrugged her shoulders putting it all aside. As long as her family was here, she was okay and happy.

"So I guess we'll follow you to your little apartment, and get your things" Rell said as she sucked her teeth.

"Whatever, I'll text y'all the address because I'm staying a while to say goodbye to some friends" she said as they all nodded.

"Oh and my things are packed up, just so you won't grab anyone else's things" I said pointing to them all.

"Got ya baby girl"

"Okay see ya later" she waved walking over to a couple people she knew.

Misty may have got along with most people in Miami but she only fucked with two people. And she was okay with that. People these days are fake and ignorant to her.

*-*-*-*

Misty

Night had fallen and it was raining like crazy. We all landed back in California and parted ways after deciding it was getting late. I swear it felt so weird being back home. There were so many memories I could think of, of when I was young and reckless. The old misty didn't give a fuck what she did, how she did it or even really cared how people felt about it. She did anything she wanted and when her mind was set on something, she did it. But now that I am a twenty-three year old women, I have to and need to act like the lady I am and was raised to be.

Once pulling up in the driveway of my home, I frowned seeing a red maxima parked behind Nate's Jeep wrangler unlimited. My mind immediately went straight to a bitch. I quickly hopped out the car, closing it behind. Before walking towards the front door, I rambled for my house key he gave me. Once finding them, I walked up to the door and quietly walked inside, closing the door slowly. I could hear a soft female voice as I threw my purse and keys down, ready to beat both whomever ass. Throwing my hair over my shoulders, I power walked into the main living room, only to see this bitch Shanie all over Nate. Right then and there I was furious and ready to beat both their asses. But I thought about what I promised myself and my family.

By time I was walking away with tears threatening to escape, Nate was yelling my name. I quickly picked up my purse and keys walking out the house leaving the door wide open as it hit the mirror behind it, shattering it. I didn't give a fuck, I needed to do something.

"Baby!" He yelled after me. I just power walked to my car.

Before I could get into my car, he grabbed my arm from behind. That's when my reflexes was quick as hell. I turned around so fast and punched him dead in the mouth. I hopped in my car and sped out that damn driveway. I don't give a fuck if he's leaking or what, fuck the both of them. Trying to surprise his ass and he's cheating with that bitch I don't like. All I wanted was to come home to my man and he make love to me. He missed my graduation for what? I don't know. Hell probably because of that hoe.

My day back is just beginning!

_________________________________________

HEEEEYYY EVERYONE!

YES THE FIRST CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THE REST ARE LONG!

1. WHY DID THEY MISS MISTY GRADUATION?

2. DID SHANIE PUSH UP ON HIM OR DO YOU THINK HE WANTED IT?

3. DID MISTY REALLY HAVE TO PUNCH HIM?

Excuse the mistakes. Enjoy!

Vote, vote, vote.
Comment please.
Answer the questions.