9

Misty

It was the next day as time read eleven twenty in the morning. One of the nurses had just left out after checking on me and my healing womb. Embarrassing as this shit sounds, soon as she left this massive ass fart came rushing out as I just laughed to myself knowing it was the baby. Early for breakfast, Chantelle came by giving me breakfast which was a cheese omlet with tomatoes and a sandwhich biscuit. But I can see that the baby had lots of gas, and I mean big and loud ones. All I could do was crack up. Seems like the only thing that's keeping me from worrying at this point.

I've tried calling and texting Nate every since I woke up and no response. At least I knew they were all okay though by texting Ethan. We haven't came across the fact that I'm pregnant yet but I know its bound to happen sooner than later.

My phone started going off as I looked to see an incoming call from Aa'liyah. Knowing she was about to go all dramatic, I answered putting it on speaker.

Before I could even say hello.

"Bitch please tell me I don't have to take the next flight up there to that bitch!" She yelled being crazy. I just giggled even though it kind of hurted laughing.

"No bitch, I'm okay" I giggled.

"Bitch you got my blood pressure all up and shit, damn mami you scared the shit out of me. Hoe I was like "What the fuck, who I need to murder" " she yelled as I shook my head.

"Aa'liyah lets be real, you know you ain't gone mess up that face to save your life" I joked as we busted out laughing. I hissed in pain as she immediately got alert.

"I'm fine boo, just gotta' take this shit step at a time"

"True. Anyways I'm glad my baby was okay, that a bitch didn't know of. Just fuck me, get pregnant and straight dip on a bitch. Its coo' though" she fake whimpered as I cracked up at her silly ass.

"You play entirely too much hoe. But your not the only one that didn't know, so..." I nodded once as if she could see me.

"I'm just glad y'all okay though, for real. You know you my boo"

"Thank you boo and yes bitch I know" I said as we laughed.

"When are you touching down though?" I asked since she was suppose to a while back.

"Oh I forgot to mention, my sister lives there and shes having her wedding this Saturday, so I'll see you that Sunday" she spoke as I smiled.

"Yayy" I cheered as she giggled.

I swear connecting with Aa'liyah while I was in college was needed. Real recognize real and I needed a down to earth bitch like myself as a friend. We clicked every since meeting one another and every since then, we've became like the best of friends like we been knowing each other our whole lives.

"Anyways boo let me go cuz I swear my sister acts like bridezilla when shit ain't going her way" she joked as we giggled.

"Okay boo, love you and see you soon"

"Bye, love you too and stay safe bitch. At least till Sunday" we busted out laughing.

"Bye hoe"

"Bye"

Once hanging up, the door opened revealing my man. He looked extremely exhausted as he forced a smile onto his face walking towards me with my favirite flowers, roses.

"Awe you didn't, babe" I smiled as we shared a kiss.

"You know you want them damn flowers girl" he sucked his teeth as I laughed.