2.

Misty

Last night instead of going to my parents home and running away from my problems, I parked down the road from our house and slept in the car, uncomfortably. I knew what I saw was probably a misunderstanding, and before just not talking to Nate about what really happened, I wanted to know the truth. I really felt bad for putting my hands on him but hell he really needed anyway, for even bringing her into our house. I know I was away for four years, so ain't no telling who he had running in and out the crib. But, since I was the bigger person, I decide to just have a sit down with him and talk about everything and the event from last night.

Powering the car up, my phone rung once again with Nate name plastered across it. I just went on ahead and answered it, rolling my eyes.

"Hello" I sigh, pursing my lips.

"Baby, can we talk? Please?" He asked sounding down. I bit my bottom lip before speaking.

"I headed there now" I said turning the car around.

"OK, I love you ma"

"Mm hmm. I'll see you when I get there"

I then hung up. I wasn't too far from the house, so within ten minutes I was pulling up into the driveway. There he was sitting on the steps with the door wide open, and something up against his lip. After powering my car off, I grabbed my purse and stepped out the car. I took a quick glance at him, slowly shutting my door behind. As I walked closer and closer towards him, I could see the bloody rag he held up to his lips.

Damn. I did that? I thought wanting to laugh but I kept my cool.

Once I stepped in front of him, we just starred at each other.

"I'm sorry about your-

"It's cool. I deserved it" he waved me off as I sigh looking elsewhere then back to him.

"No Nate really I'm sorry. I should of talk to you first and that's why I'm here... To know the whole story" I confessed as he nodded and stood.

He grabbed my free hand, as we walked up the stairs towards the door. I walked in first, sitting my purse on the table and keys as he closed and locked the door behind. I followed him into the living room as we sat on the white comfy couch. I sat by the arm of the chair with one leg up and a pillow in front of me. I just starred at him until he decided he wanted to speak. Before speaking he kept wiping his still leaking bruise.

"That shit from last night was a mistake. The girl called me up crying and shit, so I told her to come by. -

I frowned. "Why you two still got each others numbers?" I asked cutting him off.

"Let me finish, Misty"

"OK" I held my hands up in surrender.

"Like I was saying, she was crying so I just wanted to know wat' was up. She came to the crib and I let her in. And that's when I saw how she was dressed and knew it was all set up...Baby I promise you, right on spot, I told her to leave because I just knew some shit was going to go down. That's when shorty started touching and kissing on me. Before you walked in I pushed her ass off me and she came right back on me. That's when you saw it all wrong and shit." He said as I nodded still wanting to know why they got each others numbers.

"My dumbass should of known not to run up on you mad. Shit my shit still leaking" he chuckled shaking his head, as I smiled with my head down.

"But like I said ma, I deserved it and should of known not to bring her ass in here... I'm sorry baby" he said as smirked and he wiped his lip once again.