32

One Year Later

Misty

"Knock knock, Misty-

"WHAT!?" I yelled in fustration as Aaliyah walked through the door

She looked at me sideways as I took a sigh with my eyes closed and held my hands up.

"I'm sorry, I'm just -

"I'll let it past bitch because today is your day" she pointed with a smirk. "But, sis I have bad news-

"Great, everything is just falling apart" I rolled my eyes standing from where I was sitting.

"No no no no, babe it's ok, Nate them are just stuck in traffic-

"You have got to be fucking kidding me Aaliyah. It's not going to be okay. My makeup artist already flaked on my most important day, Nate them are stuck in traffic, the music is messing up and to top everything off, we only have three hours left" I spoke now with tears racing down my face.

The most important day in my life was literally feeling like the worse day in my life. Everything wasn't going as planned and I am ready to just say fuck it.

Looking how I was feeling, Aaliyah grabbed my hands and pulled me to the love seat as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry that you are feeling this way babe but you are much stronger than this and I've seen you literally go through way worse" she spoke caressing my hands. "All this is going to pass Misty. Nate them are going to get here on time, they are going to get the music right, and your are going to have a beat, soft look for your big day. Hell even if I have to do the shit myself" she laughed as I laughed shaking my head.

"But-

"Uh uh, no buts hoe. Where's that fierce, strong woman I know?" She looked at me tilting her head to the side.

Taking a breather. "You're right. Everything is going to be okay" I nodded wiping my tears.

What's a wedding without the headache at the beginning right? I was stressing myself out and I needed to be stress free on my big day. I literally kicked everyone out of the room but hey, I get a pass like Aaliyah said right.

"Okay y'all she good, get y'all asses in here. We got a wedding to attend in three hours!" Aaliyah yelled as I looked at her and laughed.

"Yeah bitch, they was waiting at the door" she cut her eyes at me as everyone started to come back in.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was now in position and ready to get this wedding going

Everyone was now in position and ready to get this wedding going. Asia, Tunchies wife volunteered to do my makeup at the last minute since she was a make-up artist and I was so glad. Nate and his groomsmen came on time and they finally got the music right. Everything now felt like today was going to end great.