8

Nate

"Help, I need help!" I yelled rushing into the ER with Misty's lifeless body in my arms.

Nurses came rushing towards me with this bed, immediately asking tons of questions but my focus was on my lady.

"Sr. what happened?" One of the nurses asked.

"Sh-she um got shot, look is age going to be okay?" I questioned nervously.

Sighing. "We will do everything to save her-

Once they started going towards the back, I tried walking around the doc as she hurriedly sped in front of me, stopping me.

"Sr. you can't go back

"That's my fucking lady, what'chu mean!" I yelled as I could tell she wanted to go right back off but it was her job to keep us calm.

"We will do our best Sr. please have a seat and we will check in on you soon" she instructed as I sighed outloud, cursing up a storm afterwards.

"Fuck" I yelled placing both hands onto my head.

I quickly shot a quick text to Murda' knowing the whole crew would be here shortly. Also letting Shanie know that we had to plan this 'meeting my son' another time. I can see now that this bitch ass nigga wanted war and for me to retaliate. I can say that I will do just that because nobody fucks with my girl or family and think they gone get away with that shit. But first, finding these mutha' fuckas who shot my lady gone get what's coming to them soon. Which was tonight, ain't no sleeping until I do then I'm going for the bitch ass nigga behind it all.

Within five to ten minutes, my name was called as I looked up from my phone towards everyone rushing at me. I quickly stood as millions of questions started rolling off everybody tongues.

"Yo! Shut the fuck up!" Murda yelled as they got quiet. It was nobody but Rell, Jay, Ethan, Sierra, and Chantelle.

"What the fuck happened Nate?" He asked looking as if he was about to straight kill my ass.

"We were out getting lunch, long story short we about to leave and these niggas came up shooting directly at me but Misty was in the way and got shot-

"Who could have done this?" He asked cutting me off.

"We been trying to find out who been gunning for me a week now and still no trace. But once after tonight, I guarantee you, me and my boys gone have something" I spoke as he sighed out loud in fustrastion, rubbing over his chin hair.

"Okay, okay. We'll find out who's behind it all but for now we need to see where the fuck these doctors are" he said heading towards the front desk.

Even though I was emotionally hurt, I couldn't show that shit right now. I had to be strong for them and for my girl.

I promise I'll find them baby. I spoke saying in my head as if I was speaking to Misty.

Until then we all just sat around waiting on some news from a doctor. To be honest while sitting here, all I could do was plot my shit and stay ready for whatever. Shit they might know of me bur they just don't know how much I carry once I'm crossed. You can only cross a nigga once. All I got to say is whomever they are must not know I am the son of Juelz Jordan AKA Fazo.

***

Misty

It never ends when your dealing with a man who's into the streets. Your life is constantly threatened with or without them. Every since I was a little girl, my father would always tell me to go to college, find a good man who's not a street hustler and follow my dreams. Out of three, I've only accomplished one and honesty I don't regret it. If I hadn't met Nathan, I would probably be in this world lost, looking for a man that was worth my time. My man is everything and just the thought of me wanting to take that break was a crazy move. If it wasn't for my dad, my brother and Nathan, I'd probably be six feet under.

Once waking up, everything came rushing back to me as I remembered the event on just a few hours ago. Immediately thinking about our unborn, my hand quickly moved towards my stomach and the waterworks started up.

Nate was the first to notice my silent cries as he looked back shocked and they all came rushing to my side.

"The ba-

"No no no, the baby is fine. They were able to stop the bleeding baby, look just relax ma" he spoke kissing my forehead afterwards. I sighed a sigh of relief once hearing him say that.

"Damn baby girl, you had us all worried" my dad spoke as they all agreed.

"So you really pre-

"Jay" my dad looked at him sternly

He held up his hands in surrender. "Its not the time nor place" he said

"Right" Ethan agreed but yet kept his eyes towards me.

Knowing why, I knew E was probably shocked and hurt I didn't tell him I was pregnant. I mean I totally understood he was lowkey disappointed but we just haven't spoke in days and we've both been busy. Well him especially.

A knock appeared on the door as everyone looked that way, even me. Tunchie, known as Nate right hand man stood nodding his head towards Nate then my brother and E. Knowing exactly what that meant, I didn't approve of what was about to be done. All them together wasn't good and it just didn't sit well with me.

Rell them gave me a kiss on the forehead leaving out after Tunchie, leaving Nate. Once meeting eyes with me, he knew right on point that I was not accepting this "thing".

"Baby-

I shook my head no tearing up once again. He just don't know how hard it was for me.

"You don't have to do this Nate. We can just leave it alone for now. Baby please, I can't and I wont loose you nor my brother or best friend. I won't." I softly cried as he sighed licking over his lips.

"Don't worry about us ma, we gone be good" he started but I just started crying harder because of all this shit that's happening. We have kids to live for crying out loud.

"Mch' look ma, don't do that. You know I hate that shit. Look I gotta' go baby but I promise we'll be back before you know it, okay" he said kissing my tear stained lips.

"Promise me you all will be okay"

He chuckled before kissing my lips once more. "Promise"

After that he was gone just like that, without looking back. No doubt, there was a guarantee they would be back. But you never know once it came down to these streets. I learned that from my pops and brother after witnessing people close to them getting killed in these streets. At the end of the day, all I know is once I have our child, Nate is going to have to choose between us. I refuse to continue to live this life with our kid into this world. I know it might not sound or be too easy to do but if he do choose his family, I would be more than happy. Now if he didn't, I wouldn't want to be him is all I'm going to say.

------------------------------------------------------

OMG lady's and guys, I am sooooo sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long. I've been so busy with life but I didn't forget about y'all! I promise. Just work with me here and keep enjoying the book.

VOTESS! LIKESS! COMMENTSS!

It's about to get real now!

Excuse the mistakes...😜😘