10

Misty (A month Later)

Lil Yatchy - Pretty ft. Burberry Perry played at a minimum as I stood my pretty pregnant ass in this hot ass kitchen cooking breakfast for Nate and I. It was the least I could honestyly do right now with him being all stressed out and shit. Even though he has still not told me anything, all I'm going to do is be here for him and hope for the best. Honestly, I just want this whole thing to be over with because there are lives involved in this messy shit. Loosing someone close to me would just tear me apart and it wouldn't be a great feeling. Trust me, you all know I know how it feels to loose someone close to you.

"I know you done been through a lot, but trust me when I say that I'm there for you

I know you done been through the pain and stuggles, so baby just let me take care of you..."

I song along vibing to the music.

"We can go fly out to Paris, we can double date with Perry and we can make love on a ferry....

And when you having a bad day, I hold you tight straight through the night

Cheer you up when you be down, we can go run up the town

As I turned around to walk towards the fridge, I gasped jumping. There stood Nate with his creepy ass, shirtless and smirking.

"How long have you been standing there?" I giggled asking as he made his way towards me.

"Long enough to see your ass when you bent over-

I slapped his arm as he chuckled. I wrapped both arms around him as we shared a kiss. His hands slipped from my waist down to my ass as he squeezed it, making me scream and giggled out loud.

"Chill out" I smiled pushing him back playfully.

He licked his lips, pushing himself up against me once again as I backed up against the island. We kissed as he quickly untied my robe, exposing my body as I wore his favorite lingerie. I watched him basically undress me with his eyes as he licked his lips. He then started kissing my neck but I stopped him.

"Babe no, not around the f-

He immediately hushed my ass up once his fingers brushed up against my pearl. He did moved it aside starting to put a finger in but was stopped by the sound of the doorbell going off. Groaning out loud, he rested his head on my chest as I giggled. After helping me down off the island, he disappeared out the kitchen to see who was at the door.

While he did that, I decided to go ahead and fix our plate.

"Wassup mayne' " I hear Nate say then hearing no other than Tunchie reply back.

I tied my robe back up as they both walked into the kitchen smiling.

"Good morning Misty" he smiled as I return it.

"Morning, T"

"Um I'm going to let you men talk while I go put on some clothes" I told them.

"Yea, you do that" Nate agreed but was being serious at the same time.

"Anyways help yourself" I told Tunchie as he nodded.

I kissed Nate then vanished on out the kitchen with my plate in my hand. A pregnant woman gone eat.

***

Nathan

Once Misty were out of sight T waisted no time on giving me some info.