21

Nathan

"Speaking of the man himself, hey"

"Wassup Shanie" We greeted one another with a handshake.

"Da-da" my lil man smiled showing nothing but gums and two little teeth at the top.

"Sup, daddy's big boy" I smiled throwing him in the air as he giggled.

"I'm surprised you agreed to meet me. Ya lady know u here" she rolled her eyes

"Whether she know I'm here or not, ain't shit going on. I came to pick up my son for the day and that's it Shanie. Y'all literally need to dead this bullshit" I honestly spoke as she nodded with a shrug.

"I mean I'm willing to if the she devil-

"There you go, calling her out her name mane" I shook my head

"Look Nathan, I'm trying to be more of a woman here but I just can't stand your girl"

"For what? That shit was years ago-

"So and, I will never forget that, that bitch tried to fucking kill me" she yelled as I smacked my lips.

"Look mane, she on a whole different ball game now. If you willing to sit down with her, I'll let her know"

"Good luck with that Nathan but I'll do it" she shrugged connecting her hands together as I nodded.

I knew it would be hard trying to convince Misty to sit down with Shanie but it's time for a change. I got kids by them and it's time to get their shit together. They don't have to be friends but they both can at least be cordial with one another.

"Mommy gone miss you bubba, I love you" she kissed his lips as he smiled

"Y'all have fun and see you Monday morning"

"Bet"

Once getting news on that I was Amir biological father, I instantly knew I had to step up and be here for him and my unborn. Even though I hate his mother guts, I sure as hell didn't want my kid out here wondering why I didn't step up and be a father. I'm no fuck nigga and I take care of what's mine and own up to the shit I've done.

"Ready to go see ya other mama lil man?" I buckled him in as he giggled nodding his head yes.

After getting Amir some ice-cream, I was now pulling up at the crib as I seen Ethan's truck parked out front. Once grabbing a now sleeping Amir and his bags, I walked through the front double doors, walking into the main living room to see E, his son, his girl and my lady.

"Hi baby, aww you have baby Amir" she cooed getting up to greet me with a kiss as I kissed her back.

"Wassup y'all" I greeted them as well.

"Wadup bruh, aye we were just leaving"

"Naw y'all good man"

"Naw man, we were just stopping by. Got shit to do today"

"I feel you G" we daped each other up.

"Bye guys" Misty hugged them all as she walked them to the door.

I was taking Amir's shoes off when Misty appeared back in the living room, with this smile on her face.

"I see you tired him out" she came and kissed my lips, straddling me as I sat down.

"Yea. You look beautiful" I complimented her as she smiled. "Really? Thanks baby" she looked at herself as she was dressed in a pair of sweats, my T-shirt, and her hair was up in a messy bun.