29

Massouri ( Misty )

"I swear if you make me fall, I will literally cut you!" I loudly spoke as Rell guided me up some stairs with a blindfold on

"I'm not, I got you man. Chill" he chuckled as I had a strong grip on his arm

"Are we almost there, my damn lashes are being ruined!" I whined knowing he was probably annoyed with my ass about complaining

"Misty, seriously" he sucked his teeth as I huffed out loud.

Already annoyed I couldn't go see my baby girl after work because of some of the family wanted to surprise me with something, I was getting more and more aggravated with not knowing what the hell it was about. I was told to leave work and meet Rell at some nice ass restaurant as soon as possible. Once getting here, I was demanded to put on a damn blindfold which made me mad as hell because I actually attempted to take my time and look like somebody actually cared about me.

"Okay we here" he said removing the blindfold from my eyes.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled

I was so damn confused as to why I was being surprised but once landing my eyes on him, I gasped palming my face with both of my hands as I dropped everything I had in my hands and damn near sprinted in my heels towards Nate. Running full speed into his arms, I buried my face into his neck crying happy tears.

"Hey baby" he spoke hugging me as if it was his last, attacking my face with kisses.

"I miss you so much" I cried as everyone cooed around us.

His family and my family were here and the only thing that mattered to me right now was him. Just being able to finally hug and kiss all on my man took some of that stress off of my shoulders. This was the best day ever!

"I miss you too baby" he said as we shared a passionate kiss

"W-what, how...when"? I asked him wanting to know answers as he chuckled pecking my lips again.

"I will tell you all about it when we get home, until now let's just enjoy my day out baby" he smirked planting yet another kiss on my lips as I kissed back

"Okay, I miss you so much baby" I said as tears started to form again because I've been waiting for this day.

"I know baby, and I'm sorry for leaving you and our daughter" he mentioned, thumbing my tears away.

"I know baby and I accept your apology once again" I smiled kissing his lips.

"Okay, enough of this lovey dovey shit. Let's celebrate this nigga day out!" My dad yelled as everyone cheered while we still held on to each other not wanting to let go.

I can say my day was now filled with happiness, joy, excitement, hell just about every good thing in the book. I was just glad to now have my man in my presence. One less thing I had to worry about.