14

Nathan

"I'm sorry, the number you-

Sighing, I rubbed over my growing hair tossing my phone onto the seat in front of me. It's literally the next day and I've been doing everything I can to reach Misty. I know now that I've fucked up bad this time, and there isn't no simple ass apology. Putting hands on my lady was done out of anger, and it's already fucked up that I took that shit out on her. While she's carrying our child. We've both been going through a lot lately and I just had to put the icing on the cake, which fucked it all up. Honestly, you all know I love the hell out of my baby so much and us not speaking and being apart with all the street shit, just stress a nigga out even more. But, no matter what, I know my woman and unborn kid will be okay. I swear after all this shit is over, I'm out for good. I literally have kids to live for and a woman who loves me through thick and thin.

I remember the first time I met Misty ole' mean ass. I knew then that she was going to be mines. 

After dancing on me, she walked her way through the crowd to the kitchen to get a drink, I guess. I snuck up on her as she poured herself a drink. I slowly crept my arms around her waist as she quickly jumped turning around ready to hit a nigga.

"Woe' lil ma" I spoke as I held my hands up in surrender, she gave me a mug and turned back around. "Don't put yo fucking hands on me bruh, you don't know me" she spat piste. "My bad, thanks fa the dance tho" I spoke walking closer to her, now all up in her shit. I was literally breathing up on her.

"I would back the fuck up if I was you" she said very blunt.  "What could yo short ass possibly do, ma?" I looked at her dead in my eyes.

"This gone happen lil nigga, fuck up off my daughter!" Murda voice boomed as he pushed me out the way making me stumble. I chuckled shaking my head.

"My b murda, Ian know she was yo daughter" I stood up licking my lips from laughing.

"Take yo ass to yo room misty, fa' I beat yo dumb ass" he yelled, I just shook my head.

That shit is still funny till this day. I swear I love that woman, she is literally my everything besides my kids.

"Aye man you good?" T asked passing the blunt towards me.

All this shit I got going on, I need this whole damn blunt to myself. "I'm good bruh, can't complain"

T nodded, shrugging his shoulders. After taking two long hits, I passed it back getting comfortable. This about to be a long ass plane ride to Vegas. Vegas here we come to do some damage.

___________

Missouri

Even though I wanted so badly to sit around and cry my eyes out, I couldn't. I had my baby to think about, and I would be damn if I ever put my baby in harms way again. I've just left my doctors appointment not too long ago and basically all I heard was that if my blood pressure keeps exploding, I can loose our baby. Lord knows I wouldn't want that to happen. Last night was just shocking for me and I've never thought that Nate would do that. Honestly, it scared me for the first and I knew it had to been done out of anger. Being the woman I am, I just kept pushing it out of him. But no matter what, angry or not, shouldn't no man put his hands on a woman. A pregnant woman at that. I know it wasn't too physical, but it was enough for me.

As of right now, I was out with Chantelle looking for baby stuff. Just to keep my mind off everything that's been going on. Which is literally helping right now.

"So ready to know what the gender will be" she spoke smiling. I agreed rubbing over my belly.

Since it was so warm and nice out, I settled on wearing a simple nude brown v neck drawstring T shirt as a dress, my clear and nude brown ankle boots and my hair was pulled back in a slick ponytail.

"More than ready" I smiled as we walked into this baby store filled with so much adorable stuff.

Just seeing all of this makes my heart feel so warm and excited. I was literally ready to have my baby right now. But he or she has a lot more growing to do.

"This is so adorable" Chantelle spoke. I looked to see her holding up a cute little onsie that says "This is as cute as it's going to get"

"Oh wow, that is adorable"

My phone started going off in my hand as I looked to see Nate calling for the uptenth time today, which is getting on my damn nerves. I just can't talk to him right now. It'll only remind me of last night. Even though I wanted so badly to pick up and hear my man's voice, I couldn't.

Soon as I looked up, there stood Chantelle shaking her head, throwing her hands up in surrender.

"That's none of my business but all I want to say is talk it out"

"That's all we've been doing but it's always something mama, I swear" I sighed getting lowkey upset

"All apart of a relationship baby girl" she said and walked off. I just stood there thinking. 

It stopped ringing and once doing that, my phone vibrated indicating a message. Chantelle just gave me a sympathetic look as I sighed. My love for Nate is unconditional and honestly if I didn't have him in my life, lord knows what will happen. This man have shown me and cared for me so much that all I want and need is him. Nathan is a good man and father, only thing he need to do is let go of these streets. Like they say, "Once a street hustler, always a street hustler". But not in our world. My man can be that but more. You can still have that street hustling in you but it don't mean you have to do it literally.

______

Time now read twelve at night. And I honestly couldn't go to sleep to save my life.

Kehlani - Distractions played from the JBL Speaker as I sat in the tub filled with bubbles, singing along. I so needed this relaxation because experiencing pregnancy so far makes me feel like I want to give up. But, I'm a strong woman and I would never give up on my baby.

Do me a favor, pick me up, take me out later
Don't worry about no paper
Cause I got much stacked up for nights like this
My life can get crazy, I deal with shit on the daily
But baby I'm thinking maybe, we could agree to work it out like this

I need you (you, oh) to give me your time (give me your time)
I need you (you, oh) to not wanna be mine

The loud sound of the doorbell went off making me frown immediately. Whoever it was, was just going to have to wait.

"Damn, can't have a decent ass bath" sighing out loud.

I quickly pulled on my silk robe after climbing out and putting on my all white puma slides. Good thing I had it warm in here because I was literally dripping wet right now. Once getting down the stairs, the person rung the doorbell once again.

Knowing we had the best security, I just opened the door without asking to see who was it. My eyes widened as I looked at him, wondering why he was standing at my doorstep this time of night.

_____________________________________________

Excuse the mistakes!