Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

Emerson

The new guy I met today seemed nice enough. He had a carefree vibe to him that I picked up on, and it was nice for a change. Most people at our school have molded into their little idea of what a perfect person in society is, and decided to change themselves to fit that fictional character. Anyway, I parted ways with Levi and saw my girlfriend, Hadley, walk out of the office doors. She hadn’t seen me yet, I was slightly behind her. I increased my pace and snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped a little, then giggled. I walked beside her and grabbed her hand, and she told me how Aria was joining the talent show this year.

Emerson: “Really? Aria? A talent show? Hm, sounds….totally not like her. Haha, was this your doing?” I joke.

Hadley: “No, of course not! *laughs* Well, not really. I guess someone requested her to be in it, and surprisingly she agreed. I’m glad someone finally noticed her talent, now we’re not the only ones!” She sounded so excited, which brought a smile to my face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello c: Thank you for reading the third chapter:) Sorry that it was short, just been quite busy lately! Please continue to read, comment and vote! 

Lots of love xx