Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Aria

I honestly didn’t know where to go. At this point, I was about 2 miles away from the school, and both my eyes were pouring out tears, making it hard to see, let alone think, I kept driving, not really anywhere spefically, I just wanted to leave. Before I knew it, I was in someones drive way. I dry my tears and try to regain my sight, after all the tears ive lost. My heart is overcome by fear when I realize im parked in front of Renos house. However, I didn’t move. I didn’t start the car and drive away. In fact, I was so drawn to him, that I almost couldn’t stop my legs from getting out of the car and walking up to his door. With out control, I knocked on his door, and quickly regretted it. “Coming!” I hear him yell. I want to turn back, run to my car and just drive away before he even saw me, but I didn’t. I stayed standing there firmly, feet stuck to his faded welcome mat. He opened the door, and I swear I went stone cold, I couldn’t move, I felt the warmth slowly come back to my body, and it suddenly turned into a burning flame, wanting, craving, needing to kiss him…it had been so long…

Reno

The last think that I expected when I opened that door was Aria. But what can I say, I was happy she came. We stood there for a moment, myself in pure shock and I think she was too. Her face became quite pale, then looked at me as if I were a mystery…her face became more intriging and desirable as time moved forward, and I stepped back so she could step inside the door. She followed me inside, up the stairs, and she began to kiss my neck. I was pleasantly surprised, and stayed that way for the rest of the night…

Aria

I don’t know what I was thinking. All I knew was that at that moment in time, my body wanted Reno so much, that not even my mind could overpower the sweet taste of his skin, and every instinct of mine telling me to leave his house…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading chapter 15:) Hope you liked it even though it delt with Reno and Aria. I dunno we'll have to see where this will lead. So, please continue to read, vote, follow and comment!

Lots of love xx