Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

Reno

I kept calling and texting Aria throughout the day, determined to get her back. “Please just call me so we can talk, that’s all I want”, of course that isnt all I wanted, but I just craved to hear her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aria

Reno kept making my phone go off. I eventually had to turn it on silent during english because it was getting to the point to where it was constantly vibrating in the left pocket of my bag. Levi glanced at me with an “are you okay” look, and I nodded my head.

English went by fast, only because I enjoy that class, but the others seemed to drag on as usual. Eventually the dismissal bell at the end of the day rang, and I let out a sigh of relief. I used to enjoy school, keep a constant 4.0, but I just havent felt the passion or desire to care about school anymore.

I see Emerson and Levi walking together after school, and I try to catch up with them. It was quite difficult because they were tall and had long strides, while I was just average sized. I finally catch up to them and walk along side Levi.I notice that he begins to smile, and I didn’t  believe it, but I began to grow one too.

Emerson: "So are you two coming to the game today? Im sure Hadley would enjoy the company.”

Levi: "Um, I have to pick up my sister first, but ill come back for the game. What time does it start?”

Emerson: "Around 5, we’re always a little off schedule though, so get here around 4:30 to grab a decent seat. And you Aria?”

Aria: "Well…I wasn’t planning on it, but I cant have Levi gaining more brownine points then me, so sure, ill tag along.”

After we pass the gym, Emerson leaves to the boys locker room. Levi and I continue walking, but niether of us talk. Its alright though, because I don’t mind the silence, and I can tell Levi doesn’t either. While approaching the parking lot, Levi asks if I wanted to join him while he picked up his little sister. He also added that she doesn’t leave until around 4, so maybe we could go to the music shop right next to Karas.

Aria: "Um, well I guess I’ll go, haha I have nothing better to do.” We walk out into the parking lot, and the black pavement reflects an emense amount of heat that I can feel through my jeans. He pulls his keys out of his backpack, and presses the unlock symbol. A grey challenger beeps twice, and I realize its parked next to mine.

Aria: "Nice ride. I’ve always loved challengers…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading chapter eight! Renos back? Aha anyway, please continue to read, comment and vote! I love you all.

Lots of love xx