Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Arias POV

Not going to lie, Levis speech did hit me hard, and did feel aimed towards me. However, the courage Levi displayed was absolutely astonishing. Never in a million years would I ever go in front of people and tell them the things I've been though, let alone the high school classmates I see everyday.

I always had a feeling Levi has delt with the somewhat same struggles as me, and this just empasized that eveyrone goes through battles at different points in their life. I dont know if you've ever had one of those days, when you;d rather not get out of bed because you dont see the point anymore, or even that moment of when you think about 'what if i stepped in front of that moving car' it would all simply end, without another breath, and I'd be another messed up teenager. Ive had so many moments of when  the thought of not wanting to go on consumed me, but I knew I would have to. Im not quite sure if you've ever had days like that, and if you havent, I hope you never do. 

After the assembly, I caught up with Levi, just talking about little things that made all the difference to me. What he went through, how he got better...I didnt pry, for I knew the other side to the conversation, the constant questions of 'How are you?' 'Are you okay?', always repling with the same lie, 'Yeah, im fine.', because no matter who you speak to about your haunting thoughts, the connection is always more real when the other person has had experiences in the same field. 

I remained silent during break as people would come and go, talking to Levi, asking questions, and applauding his bravery. I'm not sure what encouraged me do it, but at the end of break, while walking to class, I stood close next to him, inhaling his colonge and sensing the heat off of his body...and I placed my hand in his, sending a small chill running down my spine, with a sense of passion and mystery, the normal sensation Levi leaves me with. 

Levi glanced over at me, flashing his troublesome yet beautiful eyes my way, and I simply smiled back, speechless with only a gesture to reply with. He smiled back, allowing his creases by his eyes to show, and before I went to open the classroom door, he embraced me in a hug that I silently wished could last forever. I felt so at home with Levi. The effortless yet intriguing friendship we share, always leaving me wanting to know more about him. He was never an open book, but we had pretty similar thought processes. In that moment, I couldnt think of anywhere else I'd rather be.

After school, Emmerson and Finn had practice, and Levi went to pick up Loki, so all that was left was me and Hadley. We walked slowly to my car, me not wanting the day to end. However, when i reached my car, I saw a note flapping in the wind. 'Levi?' I thought. I picked the crumpled piece of paper up, recognizing the hand writting. It was Renos. 'When he he stop by and leave this? and why??' I looked at it, with caution flowing through my viens, and shrugged when Hadley asked why it was here. I unfolded the note, layer by layer, and sat on the hood of my jeep while scanning the note. Reno was leaving town, for good this time...but wanted me to go along with him..."Together," he wrote, "we could be teenage runaways." In the previous years I would had jumped eagerly at the opprotunity, but now, all I could do was reread those lines over and over again, not believeing what I saw, and sadly, I was unsure of what to do. I knew the right path and wrong path, but both held such different futures...but basically came down to a life with Reno, or trying to share a life with Levi. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took so long to update and sorry if its a little all over tha place. Its about 3 am and my brain is about to shut down on me...but anyway, i hope you liked it and please please please vote, comment anything, follow and continue to read- I hope to have the final chapters up soon. Thanks again!!! ♥ 

Lots of love. xx.