Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Aria

Reno would not stop calling me. First, he sends me over 20 messages throughout the day, now its continous phone calls. I felt bad for leaving Levi ,Loki, and Hads, but I assured them I would be right back, but I honestly didn’t know how long this would take.

I havent talked to Reno ever since he hit me, and to be honest, I was scared to talk to him again, just the thought of his voice made me shiver. I stared at the contact name, my thumbs avoiding pressing the call button. Somehow I racked up the courage to press the green button, and the earpiece began to ring. I took a deep breath, here goes nothing…

Reno: Uh, Hello?” I don’t reply for a moment, too shocked to even speak.

Reno: Aria? Aria, hello? Are you there? Of course you are, you called me. Hello? Talk to me.”

Aria:”Hi, yes im here.” My voice remains a little shaky, and im hoping he didn’t pick up on it.

Reno:Well its about time you called, ive been trying to get ahold of you for months. To get to the point, I want you back Aria. I want us back.” He empasizes the the word “us”, and I let out a sigh.

Aria:"Please don’t act like you care, I know you don’t."

Reno: "I did, for the longest time, and I still do."

Aria:" No you don’t, you love me physically, not emotionally."

Reno:"Is there even a difference these days? Besides, since when do you even care. You’ve never minded before and-“ I cant believe what he was saying.

Aria:”I don’t even know why I am talking to you. Goodbye Re-“

Reno: “No, don’t hang up. “

Aria: “Give me one good reason.”

Reno: “I already told you, I want you back, at any cost. Besides, we wouldn’t even be arguing like this if you didn’t walk out on me that day.”

Aria: “Excuse me? Do you even remember what you did??” My nosie of my voice escalated, and I notice Levi turning to check on me from the bleachers, and I show him  a thumbs up, to inicate that im “okay”

Reno: “Yes I do, but I don’t think you remember what you did. You left that day, and literally walked out of my life.”

Aria: “So that’s why I deserve a scar on my face for the rest of my life?”

Reno: “It left a scar?” he became silent. “Well, its not like that’s your first one…”

Aria:”You know I have reasons for my other scars, I was in a dark place and you didn’t even seem to notice until the one day when you rolled my sleeve up and saw my wrists. Don’t ever bring up my scars again, you have no right-“

Reno: “No right? I am your boyfriend.”

Aria: “Um, if you havent noticed, youre obviously not. I cant believe I even called you. My mistake. Bye Reno.” I ended the phone call, not wanting to hear anything else he had to say. I quickly walk back to where Levi is sitting, trying to hold back the tears ive been hiding so long. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading chapter ten! Arg, Reno is a fictional person and i still dont like him....anywayyy....aha please continue to read, comment and vote! Maybe even follow? :) ♥

Lots of love xx