Chapter 8

Katy's POV

"Fuck...." I trail off, I haven't been on birth control ever since I was last with John; over 6 months ago."Um no I am." I stutter out, I'm the worst liar so I won't be surprised if he doesn't catch on.

"...okay." He sighs, still not satisfied with my reply but he doesn't press me any further. I just want to check if I am pregnant first and I don't want him to worry.

"I-I'm going to go to the supermarket, do you need anything?" I stutter out nervously before collecting my clothes that are thrown across the room and start getting dressed again, then slipping on some white converse.

"No I don't need anything, what are you getting?" He asks as he starts to get changed too.

"Some chocolate, I was thinking we could have a movie night tonight." I half lie. I want to get chocolate but I also want to get a pregnancy test too.

"Yeah that sounds like a great idea, I'll see you soon. Love you baby," he says as I walk out of the bedroom.

"Love you too!" I reply before blowing him a kiss.

I rush down the stairs of John's house before walking out the door and into my Audi, biting my lip nervously as I do so.

I read somewhere online that you can wait at a minimum of 3 days after....intercourse....to find out if your pregnant or not.

I reverse out of his driveway and pull onto the main road, driving in the direction of the supermarket that I want to go to. I can't stop the tears from flowing out of my eyes...what if I am pregnant? Am I ready to be a mother? And I'm on tour really soon...I can't perform while I'm pregnant. Maybe I'm just overreacting, I'm probably not even pregnant. I wipe my eyes with the back of my grey jumper before pulling into the parking lot.

I shut off the engine then hop out, my converse hitting the hard gravel beneath me. I sigh as I walk into the store, thankful that there's no paparazzi here I'm honestly not in the mood to face anybody.

I scan through the health Isle, looking for the pregnancy test until I spot it and try to hold back my tears. I don't know how I'm meant to react in this kind of situation, I think I'll call Shan later and talk with her.

I grab it quickly before walking towards the confectionary section, getting some Cheetos and milk chocolate. I walk to the register and hand the cashier what I want to buy; including the pregnancy test. She gives me a weird look and I give her an uncomfortable one, praying that she won't tell the press anything about what I'm buying.

"Please don't tell the press anything that I bought." I say quietly so only her and I can hear what I'm saying. She nods her head nervously and I hand her a $100 dollar bill which I practically force her to take for herself.

"Um... Thank you." She says shyly, her brown teenage eyes looking into my sharp, blue ones.

"All good, just promise me that." I wink before grabbing the plastic bag off the counter and walk out the store, suddenly feeling a burst of energy.

Once I get back to John's house I quickly stuff the pregnancy test in my new chanel handbag before wrapping my arms around John. I feel terrible for lying to him, but I keep on reminding myself that it's for his own good and that I'm probably not even pregnant. And if I were, we would figure it out.

"Hey, babe." I feel him kiss my cheek softly before hooking his arm around my waist and moving me onto his lap.

"Did you get us some food for the movie night?" He asks and looks inside the plastic bag.

"Of course I did, that's why I went to the shops right?" I giggle and he chuckles while getting out the Cheetos bag.

"Yum, this will be a great night...do you want to stay the night?" He asks quietly and I nod my head, I practically have a full wardrobe at his place."Cool. Let's start watching some movies." He suggests and I nod my head once again. He logs onto Netflix and we choose to watch the comedy movie; blended with Adam Sandler.

The movie starts and I rest my head on John's chest, occasionally looking up at him and pecking his lips.

"I've got to go to the bathroom." I say, before pausing the movie which we're 51 minutes into.

"Okay honey, do you have any gum?" He asks casually as I hop off of the lounge.

"Yeah. It's in my bag." I say as I walk out of the theatre and towards the bathroom, having no idea of what was to come.

I calmly walk back into the theatre and feel this uneasiness wash over me, I can't exactly place my figure on what I feel though.

"I'm back babe." I say happily, walking over to him, his face not facing me.

I sit back beside him and lean my head on his warm shoulder, "John...?" I ask in a confused tone as I see that he's looking down at something in his hands still not acknowledging my presence."Whatcha looking at?" I ask and grab whatever is in his hands (I haven't seen what it is yet because it's really dark). I hold it in my now shaking hand and gasp, lifting one of my cool hands and covering my mouth with it.

"John, I-It's not what it looks like." I stutter out, unsure of what I was meant to say.

He finally gathers his bearings and looks at me in disgust.

"Well it sure does though. It looks like you lied to me." He says harshly before placing his head in his heads, while tugging at his thick dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want to worry you, I just wanted to be sure." I reply now on the verge of tears.

"Katy, you said that you were on birth control...you weren't..." He sighs miserably and I let out a whimper.

"No..I'm not. But it's a lesson learned." I say calmly and he starts to groan.

"Katy, you don't get it. There's most-likely a baby in you and you don't want to admit it." He whines and I feel my bottom lip starts to quiver. He turns off the TV and gets up off the lounge.

"John..wait, please listen." I cry while I grab his arm with my small hand."I should've told you, I know but I wasn't thinking and my first thought was how you would've reacted and I didn't want you to leave me for my stupidity." I explain and he turns to face me, his light brown eyes getting glossy.

"Katy I told you today that I wanted kids, that's no excuse then. I think you should sleep here tonight." He says gesturing to the lounge that I'm sitting on. I start sobbing and he walks out of the room without even looking back..his head looking down.

"O-Okay." I manage to stutter out, even though he's out of sight. I grab the blanket that he left me and put it over my body, my sobs being muddled by my mouth against the pillow.

John's POV

I hate how I left Katy there in that state, but she lied to me. And it wasn't just a light lie, it is a very big one. You could say I'm overreacting but I'm have just as much importance of knowing about this as much as Katy. I sigh before turning back on my heels towards the theatre, quietly tiptoeing in and lying back against the wall, Katy can't see me. I hear Katy still letting out quiet sniffles, making my heart wrench hearing her suffer.

After about 10 or 15 minutes, I can't hold it back anymore. I sit up from my spot on the floor and lie down beside Katy. She turns to face me, her blue eyes that are still filled with tears looking into mine. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my cheek softly.

"I-I'm SO sorry." She cries into my shirt, I pat her back finding a nice slow rhythm trying to calm her down a bit.

"Shhh, just sleep. We'll talk tomorrow." I sigh into her neck, before planting a light kiss there, showing that even though I am angry, I still love her.

A/N: sorry it's short! I'm bored AF and my whole families watching a documentary and I'm just here writing this lol. But.... Thank you so much for reading!!