Chapter 13

Katy's POV

"Goodnight baby." John kisses my cheek and I smile as I shuffle closer to him, today's events playing over in my head. Today has been such a busy day, but John's the one that is holding me right now, not Ben. I sigh pleasantly as he wraps his arms around me, tighter.

"Goodnight." I reply, my voice singing tired and raspy.

I shut my eyes and drift out of consciousness as John does also.

...

I wake up by someone hitting me with something hard.

"Ouch.." I whine, still half asleep. The person who is hitting me just chuckles and I open my eyes to see John with a pillow in his hand, smirking. He's already dressed, wow.

"John! You woke me up, I was having a really good dream!" I complain and he inches closer to me.

"Did I have to do with it?" He asks and I blush furiously making him already know what it was about.

He comes closer to me and kisses me on the lips passionately for a few seconds until I pull out.

"Was I doing that?" His smirk gets bigger and I bite my lip.

"You were doing more than that." I state and he gasps.

"Oooh." He says like a girl wanting to know all the gossip. I roll my eyes playfully before pecking him on the neck a few times.

"I was doing that..." I trail off and blush while he just raises his eyebrows.

"Well you definitely have very...intimate dreams." He chuckles and I hit him with the pillow.

"Ouch!" He hisses and I giggle.

"Now you know how it feels like." I laugh and a gasp escapes his lips. "C'mon, let's have breakfast." I grab his hand and practically drag him down the stairs which he just laughs about.

"I've actually gotta go to the studio soon." He sighs and I look down sadly.

"Okay...when will you be back home." I ask quietly, not wanting him to notice the disappointment in my voice because I don't want him to feel bad.

"Maybe around three. And it's ten-thirty now so I'll only be gone for like five hours." He shrugs and I try my hardest not to look upset. He's acting like five ours is a short period of time when it's actually not, I don't want to seem clingy or anything so I just nod.

"Bye. Love you." I sigh and he kisses me on the lips, finally realising that I'm upset.

"By baby, I promise we can have the whole evening to ourselves. I love you too." He grabs his black bag and walks out the door leaving me in a depressed mess, why am I so sad? He's only going to be gone for five hours...

I decide to go to Starbucks and have a coffee with Shannon, I haven't seen her in what feels like forever and we really need to talk.

I grab my phone off the counter and dial her number. It barely rings for one round until Shannon picks it up.

"Hey Kate! How have you been? I haven't seen you in agessss." She whines and I chuckle at her childish sense of humour.

"Hey Shan, I've been great! Do you want to come to Starbucks with me? Like now?" I reply down the phone and she squeals back.

"Yeah sure, do you want to meet at the usual one?"

"Yeah, come to my place in half an hour. I still need to get dressed." I explain.

"Sure, I'll be there then. Cya babe!" And with that she hangs up and I rush up the stairs to get ready.

Once I'm dressed I check the time on my phone and Shan should be here any minute now, before I put it in my ripped Jean pocket and grab my purse. A few minutes later like I guessed, a knock sounds at the door.