Chapter 17

Katy's POV

A walk up to my bedroom and decide to get changed, not at all worried at what my dad could possibly be saying to John. I smirk at the thought of John being nervous, it's so cute how he is but he shouldn't be. I put on my pyjamas and slip under the sheets of my double bed, patiently waiting for John to return. I turn on my phone and check my messages, seeing that a have some from Shannon. I smile instantly when I see them..I haven't seen Shan in ages!

*Bitch where are you I went into your place today and nobody was there, just tell me you aren't out somewhere doing something stupid..* it says and I giggle before replying.

*Nahh I would love to do something stupid soon though haha. I'm in SB with John telling my parents the news. OMG you'll never guess who I saw today!!!* I reply. She knows all about Cameron.. When we moved in together after meeting each other at a concert, I told her all about how I wanted Cam to come with me to LA and she told me all about her ex and how he cheated on her. Dickhead..

My phone buzzes and it shows a reply from Shannon.

*WHO?! Lemme guess.. Beyoncé?!* I chuckle and roll my eyes.

*Noooo I saw Cameron.*

*holy. Shit.*

*I know.*

*was John there?*

*yeah..*

*What did he say?!* typical Shannon always wanting to know all the gossip.

*I said that we were together in high school and we're just friends now*

*aaand is that that true??*

*Yeah.. He said that he missed me and then I said that I was happy with John. He looked pretty upset when I said that, but then he said that he'll always be there for me if I need someone to talk to. He was being really nice.*

*Aww that's good how he said that and you guys are all good now*

*yea... I've gotta go I'm really tired good night Shanny!!!!!! Luh youuu*

I turn off my phone when I hear footsteps come closer to my room.

"Hey babe." I smile when John walks in, he looks up and returns my smile.

"Hey baby." He comes closer to me and sits on my bed next to me and kisses my lips.

"What did he say?" I bite my lip and he grabs his pyjamas.

"I'll tell you once I'm dressed. I'll go to the bathroom." I nod my head, realising that if he isn't telling me right now it's not that urgent.

He comes in a few moments later, turning off the light and slipping into my bed next to me. I turn on the lamp so I can still see him and so we can talk.

"So...?" I ask slowly and he smiles.

"Oh nothing he just wanted to clarify something that I asked earlier." He says and I wonder what it could've been about. "And that we're staying over for another 3 nights." He adds and I smile.

"Yay! This is great because I want you to really get to know my family better and for them to get to know you better." I kiss him on the lips and giggle into in.

"What's so funny?" He chuckles and looks at me weirdly.

"Just wondering what you and my parents could've been talking about." I put my hands on his chest and move closer to him.

"It's a secret." He smirks and I pout.

"Will I ever get to know?" I whine.

"Yes of course. Why do you think we're staying longer? You'll find out soon." He says mysteriously.