breathe ☁ k.l.

song - another day in paradise by quinn xcii 

**

hearing kian's soft snores and feeling his breathing against your neck was something you could never trade the world for. you were completely in love with him. his smile, laugh, dimples, snores, personality, every little thing about this boy made you go crazy. 

it was currently two-thirty in the morning and everything was quiet, it was peaceful.. the low humming of the fan in the background slowly putting your mind at rest but the stress on you wouldn't let you sleep. you gently slip out of the bed and go to the kitchen, make a cup of coffee and turn on the tv. hearing the coffee maker beep you slowly get up.

you grab your coffee and sit on the couch cuddled up in a blanket. the gentle sounds and words of "Cutthroat Kitchen" and chuckling at the comments Alton would make at the cooks. "y/n?" kian said, you turned you head to where sleepy and only underwear dressed kian stood. "go back to sleep babyboy, i'm not very tired" i said turning my head back to the tv. kian sighed sitting on the couch,slightly opening your legs and laying in between with his head on his stomach. "i can't sleep without you princess, i get scared" you giggle at the beautiful thing you get to call yours. you play with his hair as you both lay on the couch watching your tv show. 

"i love you so much y/n" kian whispered kissing your thigh. "i love you too kian" i smile. he falls asleep in your lap with his breathe hitting your thigh lightly. you play with his hair slightly as you watch the show. your eyes getting heavy watching the show, you cuddle up to kian trying not to disturb him you fall asleep with the precious boy in your arms.