now or never ~ k.l.

that's the kian stage i'm using for this imagine. 😂 he's so cute

song choice - now or never halsey
(i'm literally obsessed with her new album)

•*•*•*•
as you walk down the halls of the crowed school desperately just trying to get to class. you were the girl kids would run over , bump into , use as a bowling pin. most of the time is was the jocks playing football in the halls. you were looking down at your feet and how the scurried to class when you ran into someone. you dropped all of yourself and you squealed slightly in pain as you collided with a chest. "i'm sorry" you quickly said dropped to the ground to get your stuff. "it's fine , i should've watched where i was going" you look up to see a beautiful boy. he has dark brown eyes and tall brown hair.

your eyes met and it was like the cheesy scene from any high school movie. you ignored the feeling and reached down to pick up your last book. "milk and honey?" he asks reading your book title "oh yeah , it's one of my favorites" you smiled at the book. it was one of those you would lay in bed late at night reading. "i love that book!" he said trying to make small talk. the bell rang signaling it was time to get to class for the final time. "i'm kian by the way" you smiled at how nice he was to you. "i'm y/n" you thought he was just being kind because he just needed someone to talk to. you hadn't recognized him. as he thought in his head to ask for your number , you remembered you had to get to class. "i guess i'll see you around , i got to get going" as you walked away he got your attention again "i guess it's now or never , but can i have your number?" you smiled and nodded while he passed you his phone, you quickly typed in your number and walked to class.