cuddles ⦁ k.l.

song - versace on the floor by bruno mars

you weren't feeling well. you had school and testing going on. kian was busy with jc and youtube so , you hadn't gotten to see him very much in the last few days. you worked as a barista in a little coffee shop about a block or so down from your and kian's apartment. you usually walked to work since it wasn't very far. it was currently 5:53pm and you get off at 6:00pm and you couldn't wait. the first thing you wanted to do is go home and sleep you were slammed with assignments. 

the clock struck 6:00 just as you started untying your apron. you walked back into the break room to clock out and hang your apron up when your boss walked in. "hey y/n, marshal can't come in" he said looking at his watch "can you take his shift?" you were in all shock. you were tired of getting treated the way you do at your job. the boss makes you take over everyone's shift. "i can't tonight, i have plans" you made up a quick excuse. "looks like you're going to have to reschedule" he says starting to walk out of the room and you look it. "actually, looks like you're going to need to find a new barista" you said grabbing your stuff and walking out. you quickly walked home and as soon as you walked in the door you broke down in tears.

 "what did i just do?" you sighed as you walked into the kitchen to find kian. "hey y/n" he says smiling but it quickly fades as he see's your tear stained cheeks. "why were you crying baby?" he hugs you and you break down again. "i quit at the coffee shop because i need to focus on school and i'm so stressed out" you cry into kian's chest as he rubs your back. "it's okay princess, c'mon lets go lay down and cuddle" he says picking you up and carrying you to the bedroom. he lays you on the bed and goes to the closet and throws you one of his t-shirts. "just in case you wanna change" you quickly strip and change as kian joins you in bed. he wraps his arms around you and kisses your head. "i love you so much y/n" he says as you cuddle into his chest more "i love you too" you smile and drift off to sleep.