boo ! j.c.

song - coming down by halsey

as the leaves started to fall and the air started to get cooler the more excited you grew. autumn was your favorite season. everything about it made you happy. especially during halloween time. the fact that you could dress up for whatever you wanted for a night and no one could say anything about it. you had been begging jc for you guys to do a couple costume. he continuously kept refusing the idea of going something cheesy, but you knew his weak spot. "jc pleaseeee" you begged again for the costume idea. "no y/n , i told you" you jumped on the kitchen island in front of him and gave him puppy dog eyes. "no, that's not going to work either" you sighed and jumped off the counter. you started to walk up the stairs with your head down because he hated you upset. you weren't actually upset , you just knew how to make him give in. 

"y/n, baby please stop" you continued to walk up the stairs with your head down letting out a deep sigh. you tried to control your giggle as you heard jc talking about how "it won't be THAT bad" and the "it will only be for one night" he sighed knowing you once again got the best of him. "fine babygirl, we'll do a couple costume" you turned around with a big smile on your face and jumped in his arms. "yay, oh we're gonna be so cute and the maybe we can go ou-" he hushed you "for being so upset not too long ago you seem to be fine now" you raised an eyebrow at you. you shrugged "guess i know my way caylen" you said hoping down and running up the stairs. you convinced him to be superman and so you could be super women. once you both had your costume on you smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck "you don't need to wear to costume to be a hero , you're already mine everyday" you said smiling him and kissing him. 

--

man , i suck at writing. i have a lot of idea it's just my computer is busted and i hate writing with my phone. i have a free class so i'm writing now. 

i love you darlings 

karley