wedding * j.c.

song - fOoL fOr YoU - zayn 

*

"this is the day, the day you're growing up to be a women, a real women" your mother cries as shes about to watch her little girl walk down the aisle to the love of her life. you smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror. you started to remember all the memories you and jc had together. since the minute you meet you met him until every second till now. you had fuss and fought but you made it through and now you're getting married to him. you smiled as you heard your best friend say they we're ready for you to walk down the aisle. i smiled and nodded walking out the door. the bridesmaids started walking down along with the groomsmen. as the flower girl started throwing the petals the music started.

you began walking the aisle while you're dad walked up and grabbed your arm. you looked at him and he had tears in his eyes. you nodded reassuring him that you were still his little girl. the one he's watched grow up and learn to learn all of her tickle spots and every little thing about her. you seen your mom in the front row smiling. remembering the day she found out she was going to have you. the moment you were born. you're first word. everything. then you seen him. Jc, your soon to be husband. your father kissed your cheek and then walked up to jc. "please take care of my little girl" jc nodded as a tear ran down his face. "do you y/n take jc to be your husband?" the preacher said "i do" he nodded "justin , do you take y/n to be your wife?" "i do" he nodded once again.

"y/n and justin i now pronounce you husband and wife, your may kiss the bride" the crowd cheered as you and jc kissed. you pulled away "i love you" he smiled "i love you too"

- karley
late once again haha