preferences

why you broke up 

kian 

you felt like you he never had time for you. he would always be busy filming or editing. he would always hang out with the boys more than you. you told him you were over it and he tried to get you to stay. you packed up your stuff and you moved out. you lived with connor because you were always close. kian would call and constantly talk about how he needed you back. he would come to connor's house when he wasn't home to talk to you. "kian , i just want to be alone so i can think okay?" you try desperately tried to get him to leave. you could tell he was heartbroken and you couldn't stand to see him like that , but you were tired of being in a relationship by yourself. "but , i love you y/n" he'd say crying "i know kian.." you say closing the door and heading back up to your guest room. 

jc

you guys were laying in bed having a lazy day when jc's phone started blowing up. he looked on twitter and there was a bunch of clearly mistaken photos of you and you're guy best friend shopping one day. it was a picture of you holding his hand and dragging him into a store and then a picture of you kissing his cheek before you went to your car. "what the hell?" he asked furiously "jc , that y/bf/n , you know we're just friends and only ever will be!" you exclaimed but jc refused "yeah sure" he scoffed "you think i'd cheat on you?" you asked in disbelief "well what does this look like y/n?" you laughed and rolled your eyes "i can't believe you, i'm leaving" you say grabbing your keys and leaving.