ice - cream ♡ jc caylen

song - strong by one direction 

**

you and y/bf/n's had decided to go get icecream. you had had a bad week. you were slammed with school, bills, work. when you had moved to Las Angeles you never imagined it would be this hard to be an adult. you were always studying so you could graduate and earn your degree. "c'mon please just leave all your boring adult stuff at home so we can have a good day today okay?" y/bf/n's said. "i'm trying" i sighed. you didn't really care about your appearance since 

you were just going to a little ice cream joint away from town. you had on your high school sweatshirt and some leggings with some tennis shoes. nothing too fancy. y/bf/n's parked the car and you guys headed inside to get your icecream. once you ordered and the women got you your food you headed out of the shop not paying attention to where you were heading. you ran into someone's chest and dropped your ice-cream. "i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention" you said looking at the boy. "no, it's my fault i'm sorry" he says as you lock eyes. "i'm jc" he says smiling. "i'm y/n" you say blushing and looking down. 

"i better clean this up" you say referring to the melting ice cream on the ground. "it's okay, it's my shift right now." he says "i can clean it up" you refused but jc insisted. you finally gave in. "how about to pay me back for cleaning your ice cream, i get your number?" he says scratching the back of his neck. "uh sure" you say. he pulls a pen out of his pocket and you quickly write it on his hand remembering that you have a friend with you. "i'll text you later" jc smiles. "okay" you say walking out of the shop with a smile.

**
hey guys, sorry it took 5ever. stress, stress, and more stress. i'm going to try to start updating every Sunday night. much much love

-karley