away on tour ✕ j.c.

song - talk me down by troye sivan 

*

you walked in from the cold air and set your groceries on the floor while you took off your shoes. you sighed to yourself listening to the silent sound of the house, whenever jc was home it was everything BUT quiet. you picked up the groceries and began putting them away until you heard your computer singing the skype ring. you ran knowing only one person would be calling you. you quickly smiled and seen the smiling of the beaming boy you missed with your whole body.

"babygirl!" he exclaimed "you answered , i was afraid you were out and i was gonna miss you" he said " you got lucky , i just got home not too long ago" you smiled "oh, where did you go?" jc asked trying to make conversation just to hear your voice, the one he missed oh so dearly "i went to the grocery store and got a few things to eat" you stated very simple "why is your cheeks and nose so red?" he questioned concerned his baby was sick "it's cold outside baby" you giggled covering your face "oh damn , i have to go finish putting groceries away .. you have to come with me" you said grabbing your laptop and heading down the stairs.

"i never thought i'd say this , but i miss the noise around here" you said sighing again "i miss you here to hold me and put the groceries away by yourself" jc laughed "i miss you too baby, i'll be home super soon though" you smiled slightly but shoulders held low "not soon enough" he sighed understanding the situation of missing his loved one. you set the computer on the counter and began putting away your groceries , as you stretched your arms up , you sweatshirt came up revealing  your butt. jc groaned "are you doing that on purpose?" he said with a smirk "no you nasty, i was putting away the chicken noodle soup" you said walking over to the computer as jc got a message "i love you babygirl , i got to go , rehearsals." you nodded "i love you too dollface" you said as you quickly blew kisses to one another and got off the call.