Obsession 3

It's 11pm an we've been in the studio since 6:30am. we've mainly been doing sound checks an going through the kind of routine we'll be doing for the first show. The on the first show it's going to be taped because it's going to be mainly for the fans to get to know who we are an have a group number at the end of the show.  Everybody is now arguing over the song an who is going to be the lead. Maya of course is trying to take over.

"ok guys lets take a quick break then we need to start filming some of the rehearsals" Marlon says coming into the room. We all go an sit down an starts talking and the door opens an everybody stops and stares at the door when in walks La Toya with the one an only Michael Jackson. He stands quietly as La Toya starts talking "hey guys as you already know this Michael and he will be the one choreographing the group dance for the show. Maya (shockingly) struts over holding her hand out smiling. "Nice to finally meet you, I'm really looking forward to us working closely together" she smiles at him in a flirty way "mhm" he mumbles raising his eyebrows an smiles politely shaking her hand. La Toya introduces us and one by one he shakes our hand saying hello an smiling. "And finally" she about introduce us but before she has a chance to say my name he walks over smiling and shakes my hand "Which means you must be Paige?"

"that's me" I smile shaking his hand "I heard you did great in your audition, it's a real shame I wasn't there. James brown is my favourite artist would have loved to have seen it"

"thank you" I smile blushing slightly. I can't believe he actually just walked over to me out of everyone in the room he walked over to me he even know my name! I start to feel myself burning even more  then Marlon walks back in the the room. "Ok everybody breaks over!" we all start leaving to room an I can't stop smiling especially since Maya is staring daggers an me again, Michael Jackson new my name an I pissed of Maya in the process. This day couldn't get any better!