Obsession 17

Michael's POV

Paige an I are on the way to my house, she's been real quiet the whole time. "So....are you gonna tell me what happened" she looks at me worried "I'm I gonna be thrown of the show" I frown an shake my head "no! You were defending yourself" she nods an smiles pursuing her lips "thank you for coming to get me" I smile back the same way "I'm not gonna leave you there when someone's trying to attack you" she goes quiet again I purse my lips widening my eyes "plus we don't want you goin all Bruce lee again" she looks at me laughing.

As we're driving I look at her from the corner of my eyes an see her bitting her bottom lip staring out the front window. I look back at the road trying to concentrate she looks so hot when she does that. I look at her again from the corner of my eye, she has that same look on her face only this time playing with her necklace an lightly stoking her fingertips along the top of her breasts looking down. I quickly glance down to see what's she looking at then look back at the road. She's looking between my legs . While I'd been thinking to myself about how sexy Paige looks right now I didn't even realise I getting hard. I keep looking at road trying to concentrate but I could feel myself getting more and more worked up. All this girl has to is look at me an she has me going crazy.

"Stop looking" I smirk, keeping my eyes on the road. Paige looks up pouting sitting back.She doesn't say anything  but I feel her slowly crawling her fingers on my thigh working her way up to my bulge undoing my pants with one hand I look over at her an she's staring out the front window "I'm not looking" she smirks releasing my now fully hard cock she tightens her grip an starts slowly pumping up and down on me. "This isn't fair" I grin still keeping my eyes on the road. She doesn't say anything but I can hear her moaning lightly. I glance over an she has her eyes closed an her hand is moving inside her skirt while she's pumping up and down the length of my shaft with the other "eyes on the road" she moans an I look forward again listening to her, each moan becoming more and more intense an she starts pumping on me harder an faster an I can see her squirming around in her seat from the corner of my eyes. I start moaning feeling myself coming close. "Stop the car" she whispers panting an I quickly stop at the side of the road. As I'm about to lean over and kiss her she stops me putting her finger on my lip then places my hands back on the wheel "no touching" she winks then lowers her head taking all of me inside of her mouth sucking hard while working herself with her free hand. I start tensing up shaking. The vibrations from Paige's moans are driving me crazy. She start sucking harder an faster an I see Her tensing an shaking. I cum and She moans loudly sucking harder and deeper taking in every squirt that comes out of me, she slowly moves back up licking my tip making sure she doesn't miss a single drop then licks her lips for any remaining cum.

She adjusted herself then sits back in her seat facing the road like nothing happens. I look over at her trying to catch my breath still coming down from my orgasm an the surprise of what just happened. "What the hell just hap..." She leans over and kisses me cutting me off mid sentence "so...is daddy gonna take me home soon or what?" She winks at me then sits back in her seat like nothing happened. as I start the car.

*******************************************

Paige's POV

We get to Michael's home I barely make it through the door before Michael pushes me up against the door and crashes his lips against mine. "Up stairs...now!" He commands pushing his hard cock against me then grabs my hand pulling me towards the stairs. I stop pulling back as we get to the first step, he turn's an looks at me confused. I bite my bottom lip pulling him back by his shirt. "It's too far..I need you now!" I grin mischievously. He slams his lips onto mine pushing me against the wall. He forces my mouth open with his, fighting his tongue with mine. I start quickly undoing his pants as he pulls at my thong before ripping it off. He lifts me up wrapping my legs around his waist pushing me up against the wall. He pushed his self up inside me thrusting in an out of me in fast circular motions I moan into is mouth digging my nails into his shoulders he groans as he starts speeding up grabbing my ass, he breaks away from our kiss an starts sucking an nibbling on my breast. I can feel my orgasm building fast already. he lifts my hands from his shoulders pinning them above my head intwining our fingers. My whole body starts quivering as his thrusts become harder and deeper "come" An on his command I scream letting my orgasm take over my whole body. He releases my hands an smirks into my mouth as my whole body drops onto his coming down from my explosive orgasm and all I can do is moan. He groans loudly as huge length twitches an I feel his warm cum squirt deep inside of me.

After we both climax then he puts me back on the ground and looks at me putting his forehead against mine "next time daddy tells you to do something....You do it!" He looks at me with pure lust in his eyes than pulls me in tight kissing me deep an passionately and spanks me on my ass then pulls away "up stairs...now!" And this time I obey him walking up the stairs with Michael following me closely behind.

********************************************